Chapter 9

My hands are cold when am writing 🥲

2 weeks later.

Aonung pov

I couldn't stop think about him, every day I always think of him, i get nervous around him. I miss his yellow eyes, I wish he can kiss me like what he did when we first meet. I don't know if I should ask him out, what if he rejects? I don't know how I would feel, or even our relationship would destroy.

Fuck this. I've known him for almost for like a month. We've got 1 life and we have to make the best of it. I really love him. And the first thing I see him am going to tell him how I feel! I felt so confident like if I was sacrificing my own life.

I didn't want to go to sleep yet, it was.. I say around 2 or 1 more hour until the sun goes up again. I waste my time on how I was going to tell him. But they all failed. I decided to tell him by the heart. Wait now am having second thoughts.

What if he says he doesn't like me in general? Shit. Um what if asking him out of nowhere is to crazy. UGH. This is so hard. I flop back to my bed thinking..again

Took me a while but worth it. I had a plan. I will say if he wants to go on a date sometime this afternoon, and if he says no it's fine because I didn't technically ask him out I just said if he wants to go on a date. then if he says yes then if everything goes out good then I'll ask him out!

Perfect. I yawned, I wanted to sleep but the day just started, I started to get ready for today. I tied my hair as a bun as usual. I left my room and saw tsireya eating "you look like your ready for something special" she spoke

"Why are you here early" I told her "eating duh, just playing I don't know" I looked at her "are you and Tarzan boy going somewhere" I asked

"Yes.. wait it's not your business!... but yes. Don't tell anyone though. But why are you up early too!" She looked at me if she was mad. "Going for a swim" I was about to leave until she shouted lightly " liar! You don't go for a swim early In the morning! Now tell me.. what going on."

She looked at me suspicious. Her staring was kind of.. scary. "Did you meet.. a girl?!" She looked at me with excitement, that's my sister I know. until I looked down. She got confused

"Technically.. a boy" I told her looking up away from her "oh my sea stars!.. is it neteyam?" She looked confused, worried, and even mad.

"Yeah" I reply with a low voice. Everything was quiet until she said something

"Dang it! I own Rotxo 50 dollars now!" She looked upset.. wait that?!

"You bet on me?! What was it?!" I said furious "um well me, loak, kiri, and Rotxo bet on if you liked neteyam. Me, Loak, and kiri said that you didn't like him.. while Rotxo.. in the other hand said you liked him. I guess he was right"

Rotxo knew?!

"I know it was bad to bet on your love life, but it was 50 bucks!" She beg for forgiveness, I just chuckled "tsireya it's fine. Just promise me you won't do this same thing when our new sibling gets here yeah?" She nodded

"But it's early to get out, just eat for now" I nodded as we both ate our food talking to eachother.

~~~

Y'all know what going to happen next chapter 😉