o. prologue

( YAWNETU )
╰┈➤ tsyul

(  YAWNETU  )╰┈➤ ❝ tsyul ❞

P R O L O G U E

P R O L O G U E

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓'𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐒, everyone knew it, everyone knew them.

they lived deep into the forest,into the trees, where the light hardly touched the ground; 'a way to protect themself' they said.

the other clans lived all together, their colture based on relying on one another.

that did not apply for the t'herkaya; as soon as they could walk they were trained, their combat skills was their most important aspect, as they needed to survive in every condition.

because there was a point in their life where eywa choose that they were ready, no one knew when or how, but when they were chosen they had to leave the tribe behind.

they lived alone, exploring the beauty of pandora, and connecting with her.

their tail was longer to help them with their balance as nothing stopped them from doing what they wanted; they had stronger legs to run faster, strong arms to climb with ease, cause nothing stopped them from going where they wanted, their eyes with tints of purple, they could see in the dark, because they were predators in every way.

but the most strange looking trait was their skin, it was dark, precisely a deep boring grey; not like the beautiful blue of the omaticaya.

from far away you could see their leopard print over their black stripes, not that they knew what a leopard was like, but everyone knew that if you succeeded in seeing them you had to run and hide.