x. stranger and familiar

— 𝐭𝐬𝐲𝐮𝐥 —

𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑 - 𝟐𝟏𝟓𝟒

"you think they are gonna follow us?" jake was nervous, really nervous.

he felt the fear creeping at his soul, restraining his spirit.

he could feel the blood pumping trough his veins, the beating of his heart in his head.

he was scared but not for himself, for her, for neytiri; for the na'vi, for pandora.

the sky people were about to attack their home and they would've did everything they could to win.

he had toruk but it wasn't gonna be enough, not if they were alone against all those people.

no, they were going to need more.

they were going to beg for it if it was necessary.

and jake was sure that it was going to be.

because they were going to ask the devils themselves for something that not even a god gave them — not yet.

they were going to ask for help.

"no." answered neytiri, she had been the one to suggest that little mission; she knew exactly where they were going, what they were doing.

and jake knew that.

he knew he could trust that woman with his life, she had prove that many times, and he hoped that he could prove that too.

saving her world, her home.

but her answer left him open mouthed anyway.

"what are we doing then?" his voice was just pure confusion , and curiosity, as he looked at her back.

they were flying over the forest, trying to find 'the right point' — that's what she had called it.

"they are not gonna follow us" there was a pause between her sentences and he wasn't sure if it was to make him feel even more nervous or just to help her think about what she should say.

"but they will follow them." she pointed towards a slightly bigger three, and only then jake noticed that there was a small habitation at the top of it.