xx. kiss and gifts

— 𝐭𝐬𝐲𝐮𝐥 —

𝘅𝘅. 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘀

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, hiding whatever you were holding from the boy in front of you.

you turned it around more than once, anxiously playing with it.

you didn't know why you were acting like that, it wasn't something important, your life didn't depend on it.

it wasn't something that was going to change your destiny nor something that could destroy you.

you just had to give that to him.

to the ometicaya boy that was looking at you with a small, real, gorgeous, smile.

with his braids perfectly framing his face, his yellow eyes hit by the sun light, which made them shine even more.

neteyam didn't fully understand what was going on, you had just took his hand in yours without saying anything, before you had started to ran away, dragging him with you.

and as he had tried to keep your pace and not fall to the ground, he had thought about how it was something strangely common between the two of you.

but he didn't complain.

he just waited in the spot where you had not-so-gently put him, on top of the cliff, your cliff.

your spot.

while you decided what to do or say.

'just do it.' you thought to yourself right before your hands moved to the front, holding something covered with a cloth.

neteyam looked down to your hands, his fingers slowly moving to took the item from you.

he opened it, finally seeing what it was that was making you so strange.

"i saw you looking at it in my tent" you murmured as you tried to not fidget with your fingers.

he remembered that.

he remembered looking around even thought you had told him not to, he remembered touching everything even thought you had told him not to.

and he remember grabbing that visor from the table, turning it around in his hands just like you had been doing moments prior.