xvii. hands and cuts

— 𝐭𝐬𝐲𝐮𝐥 —

𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝘀

𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝘀

𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏.

he didn't like the moments before, when he could feel his stomach turn upside down over and over and over.

he hated the disgusting liquid that would fill up his mouth.

and he couldn't stand the smell that would stay in his nostrils for lot more than necessary.

that's why he had always tried to not do it, to not throw up.

he would've closed his fist tightly, his nails going deep into the flesh of his hands.

his face contorting as he tried to keep everything into his stomach.

that's what he tried to do that day,

as he watched the hand touch the ground.

as much as he wanted to, he couldn't move his eyes away from the horrible scene.

and as he took in all the blood and all the flesh in front of his eyes he found himself loosing control over his body.

one of his hand wandering to his stomach, trying to bring some comfort to himself.

and before he knew it he was letting everything out.

the disgusting mix of whatever had been in his stomach for the past hours was now in a puddle on the ground.

neteyam's knees buckled under him but thankfully he found support on someone's shoulder.

"that's disgusting" commented lo'ak as he let his big brother laid his weight on him.

he took in his wounded body, the small injuries and the bruises; lo'ak looked for something worse but thankfully there wasn't.

neteyam didn't answered him thought.

his eyes were still focused in front of him and that made the younger sully follow his line of sight.

the breath getting caught in his throat.

there you were, knife in your hand, blood covering your body.