Learning the town

Chapter 2
Readers POV

As Yata and I rode around town I stayed a bit behind him, I wanted to study his appearance more. He was wearing a white sweat shirt, he had shorts that cut off at his knee, he had a blackish blue beanie over his chestnut colored hair, he had big headphones around his neck, he also had a red jacket tied around his waist. He rode his skateboard with confidence, and from your first encounter he seemed to have a temper, he seemed very intriguing and like someone you could have fun with!

As he rides in front I noticed he was looking back at me every now and then, he'd blush when he realized I noticed he was looking. I rode up next to him and examined his face from the side, he has beautiful hazel eyes, he had a scowl on his face that changed unbelievably fast when he realized I was looking at him, "i-is there something on my face?" He stuttered while moving his hands to his face, causing me to giggle, "no, no, I was just looking at how attractive you are." This caused his face turn as red as a tomato, "s-shut up" he stuttered out and he rode faster, "yataaaaaa. You're going too fast" I whined as he tripped and flipped off his board. I ran up to him, "are you okay? What happened?" his face was redder then before, if that was even possible, "I-I just uhh heard you wrong.." I thought back to what I had said and busted out in laughter, "you took that in a dirty way didn't you?" He got up quickly and got back on his board not saying a word, I pulled on his shirt lightly he looked back at me, "what?" I blushed at how dominate he sounded just then, "c-can we walk for a bit? I wanna talk and find out what stores are what." He sighed and grabbed his board in one hand and I followed his actions then I walked by his side, "so, how do you know Izumo?" he seemed a little confused by this question then he finally spoke, "he's my family. Along with a bunch of other guys, but they're out doing stuff right now." I smiled "oh, so are they as nice as you and Izumo?" he blushed at this comment and then nodded, "yea, they're all extremely nice guys, but a lot of people think we're assholes just because we all look like thugs." I frowned at this slightly, "I don't think you look like a thug. I think you look like a guy who likes to protect those close to him." He blushed and looked at me, "y-you r-really think that?" I smiled and nodded "of course. Even when you were cussing at me when I bumped into you, I could tell you were a nice guy, not to mention cute as fuck!" He was looking everywhere but at me, "t-thanks..it's n-nice to know that someone doesn't think I'm a thug.." I grabbed his hand on accident, and he didn't pull away, when I realized I had grabbed his hand I started to blush and then pulled my hand away to point at the ice cream shop in front of us, "there it is!! Let's go get some Yata!" He chuckled lightly and started walking towards the store, 'I can't believe I accidentally held his hand, not to mention he didn't pull away..does that mean he likes me? Does that mean I like him?' I thought to myself as I walked to the shop side by side with Yata.