Joining HOMRA

Chapter 4
Yata's POV

We returned to HOMRA, and all the guys, and Anna, were there 'guess it's time to introduce her to the clan' I thought to myself. Before I could say anything, she had already began to introduce herself, "hi! I'm (y/n), and I'm Yata's new friend! I was wondering if you guys catch fire like Yata does?", 'did she really just ask that?' I facepalmed mentally. Mikoto looked slightly amused, as his aura lit up on his hand, the other guys followed his actions, (y/n) smiled wide "can you make me do that?!" Mikoto looked a bit confused this time then he spoke up, "are you a good fighter?" (Y/n) shrugged "I'm not sure. I've never really fought anyone." Mikoto looked amused again, "Yata, she's your friend, see if she can fight." I had never questioned our king, but I was about to question him when I got a foot to the jaw, I turned "which one of you mother fuckers...." I trailed off when I realized it was (y/n) who had kicked me. All I could do was hold my jaw in shock until I noticed a fist coming at me, "hey! I'm not ready!" I shouted as I grabbed her fist, I saw her smirk and she kneed me in the chest, that liar she had fought before. I fell to the ground and held my chest, Mikoto smiled, he actually smiled, "I see you do know how to fight." He said to (y/n), she smiled "I took a few karate classes as a kid." he made up his mind, she was part of the clan now. She had a mark now, and I saw her aura, it was burning strong, she may even be stronger then me who am I kidding? The only person stronger then me is Mikoto, but that Monkey Fushimi is a decent opponent, but certainly not stronger then me! It was starting to get late, and I was ready to go to sleep, especially after being kicked in the jaw and chest unexpectedly, I looked over at (y/n) she seemed to fit in with the clan pretty damn good, I saw her yawn and then she told the guys she was about to go home then she stumbled over to me, I hadn't noticed it earlier I was too lost in my thoughts but (y/n) was drunk. "Yataaaaa" she whined, "I'm sleepy. Will you pleaseeeeeee show me homeeee" I shook my head and sighed "I guess so, where do you live?" she smiled a mischievous smile "in the apartments a few blocks over" I looked at her a little confused "think you can stay awake long enough to show me where?" She nodded, and grabbed my arm she held it between her breast causing me to blush 'she's just drunk Yata. Don't think about it' I thought to myself as I said goodbye to the guys and grabbed our skateboards, "I'm guessing you can't skateboard huh?" she giggled and shook her head "you could ride me on your board though" she started giving me the puppy dog eyes. I sighed and helped her onto the board with me and held her waist with one hand and held her board with the other hand, my face was burning off my body and her drunken movements weren't helping, she kept pushing her ass closer to my crouch every time we went around a corner. We were about to pass my apartment building when she said "wait! This is my building!" I stopped and looked at her, "are you sure? This my apartment building." She had that mischievous smile again as she turned towards my face and got extremely close to my face then she whispered "guess we'll see a lot of each other." I could feel the heat of her breath on my lips causing my face to heat up extremely hot. I pulled back slowly and she began to fall I caught her and picked her up bridal style then headed for the stairs, we got to the third level which is my level, when I realized she had went to sleep 'great. I have no clue where she lives, and I don't want to wake her up. She's so cute asleep' I thought and decided I'd take her to my apartment. I opened my door and kicked in closed behind me and headed towards my room, I laid her down on my bed and took her shoes off then covered her up then I went to the couch and passed out.