Morning at Yata's

Chapter 5
Reader's POV

When I woke up, I smelt a sweet yet musky smell, I definitely wasn't in my apartment. Was I still at the bar? Then I noticed the pillow under my throbbing head and the blanket over me, nope surely not at the bar. I sat up rubbing my aching head 'I refuse to get that drunk again.' I thought to myself as I crawled out of the bed that wasn't mine. I decided to walk to the kitchen, maybe then I'd find out whose apartment I was in, as I left the bedroom I noticed this apartment looked a lot like mine. Was I in the same building? Or did all apartments look like that around here? As I made it to the living room I saw someone laying on the couch, I walked closer to see who it was, that's when I saw a head of messy red hair, a white sweatshirt and a blackish blue beanie on the floor and I could hear music, it was Yata. Then I remembered the events from last night, how I almost kissed him, how I held his arm in between my boobs, how he carried me, how we road his skateboard together, remembering all of these things caused my face to turn a dark shade of crimson. I kept looking at him as he slept, he was adorable when he slept, he looks sweet and peaceful, it made my heart soar. Then I realized there was some space between him and and back of the couch, I was still tired and my head hurt like a bitch, so I crawled into the space and fell asleep quickly with his warmth engulfing me.
Yata's POV
When I woke up I smelt something sweet, and I felt what I thought was hair in my face. I opened my eyes to see a mess of (h/c) hair in my face, then I noticed my arms were around (y/n). My face heated up immediately, and I jumped up waking her in the process "w-when d-did you g-get there?" I stuttered out. She rubbed her eyes and sat up "I don't know" she mumbled then she pulled my arm causing me to fall beside her on the couch. She laid her head on my shoulder and I looked at her "w-what are you doing?" I almost shouted, she winced at this "shhh my head hurts." Then I remembered her drunken state from the night before, "you're hungover aren't you?" I said quietly, she nodded and closed her eyes "you're warm. I like it" she muttered. I felt my face begin heating up again then I got up slowly "I'll get you some medicine for your head okay? Stay here" I then headed towards the bathroom to get some medicine. I found some then headed to the kitchen to get her a drink, when I returned to the couch I saw her in my jacket and beanie curled up, this sight made me unbelievably happy, and I didn't know why. I wanted to kiss her more right now then I had yesterday when she was so close to my lips, I decided to say her name quietly to get her attention "(y/n) you're still awake right? I've got your medicine." She opened her eyes and blinked a few times "Yata?" I was shocked at her saying my name "y-yes?" she sat up slightly "thank you. For not just ditching me last night. You could have left me at the bar, or made me walk home, but you didn't." I began to blush and handed her the drink and medicine "take these." I demanded ignoring her stupid comment, of course I wouldn't just ditch her. She took the medicine then laid back down, I smiled softly and decided to go take a shower. As I was exiting the shower I heard a loud scream in the kitchen, I pulled on some boxers and ran towards the scream "(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" I said as I reached the kitchen to see her sprawled out on the floor. At some point she had taken off her pants, and was still in my jacket and beanie, I saw her panties and immediately began to blush "w-what were you doing?" I asked as I helped her up. I noticed she began to blush too, "I-I was going to make you breakfast..as a thank you..but I couldn't reach your pans so I got on the counter and then I fell..I'm sorry Yata." she was so cute, "it's okay. Are you hurt?" she looked up at me then she shook her head no. I sighed "next time be more careful or wait okay?" she nodded and then she began to stutter "y-you're p-pants less" my face heated up extremely fast and I began shaking my head "I-I'm s-so sorry. I-I t-thought y-you were hurt. So I r-rushed out here." She looked me up and down, I guess in awe, "y-you're really strong aren't you?" she said to my surprise, I nodded "y-yea I guess. I'm going to put pants on. I'm really sorry." She shook her head, "n-no it's okay..you have no reason to be sorry..I shouldn't have worried you." With that I went to my room and put on a pair of shorts and a black tank top, my hair was still wet, but oh well it's not like I do anything to it anyways.