Date Night

Authors note: there is some profanity. Also, I know, I know. I've been away or a while, but I'm trying to update on my phone instead of my computer, and the phone's a little different.
WARNING: SMUT.
Anyways enjoy ^~^

Chapter 9
Reader's POV
As Yata and I walked back into the bar holding hands, he stopped and looked at me "how about the movies?" I looked at him, "what..?", he smiled, "do you like horror movies?" I couldn't help but think about my favorite genre of movie (favorite movie genre), "sure. What do you want to see?" He smiled "I don't know yet. We'll figure it out later." He gave me a soft kiss and lead me to a sit next to him, 'I can't go to a horror movie with Yata! What if I scream?! Or jump and accidentally hit him?!' I thought to myself as he mingled with the rest of HOMRA. I sighed internally, and walked over to Anna she smiled a soft smile at me then spoke quietly, "I'm glad you're giving Yata a chance, he's a really great guy. He's very loyal and protective, but he's also kind and shy, he's a complex person, but I'm sure you know that by now." I smiled softly and looked over at him yelling at the guys, "yea. He's really kind, he took care of my drunk ass" I giggled softly. He noticed me staring at him and gave me a small smile and I could see a faint blush on his cheeks, he's adorable. He walked towards me, I smiled at Anna "let me go see what he wants." she nodded and smiled back. I met Yata at a table two ahead of where Anna was, he sat down and I sat next to him, "so, I was thinking we could ditch the movies and go somewhere else tonight." I looked at him confused, "I thought you wanted to go to the movies?" He shrugged, "I did, but there's other people there, I want it to be just us tonight." I smiled at him, I had decided to not comment on the redness of his face, "okay, that sounds great."
I held onto Yata's arm and walked as close to him as I could, I shivered slightly, he looked at me "are you cold?" he seemed so concerned. I smiled and nodded lightly, "I'm not too cold, don't worry." He pulled his hoodie off and handed it to me, confused and concerned I handed it back to him, "you're going to freeze." He chuckled and hugged me closely, "I'm always hot, so I figured my hoodie would have some body heat in it and would warm you up quicker." I blushed slightly and felt his warmth, then when he let me go I slid his hoodie on over my head and then grabbed his hand and walked next to him. We just kept walking and eventually I asked Yata if he knew where we were going, and he blushed "n-no I just wanted to be with you alone." I smiled and kissed his cheek, "can't we just go back to the apartment or something?" He nodded and we headed back, once we entered my apartment we took our shoes off and laid on the couch next to each other, I got as close to him as I could to warm up. He kept looking at me, and I finally asked him what he was looking at, he kissed me softly and I could feel his face heating up and I kissed him back. He tried to break the kiss and I deepened the kiss, he kissed back and I moved to where I was on top of him and continued to kiss him. I felt his hips move up against mine causing me to moan slightly into the kiss, he pulled back and asked if I was okay, I blushed and nodded and went to kiss him again. We continued to kiss and I felt his shorts bulging up some and I began to blush harder, how was I going to tell him I wanted him? He stopped kissing me and looked at me, I was blushing too hard to talk so I did the first thing I could, I put his hands on my waist and kissed his neck softly. He growled softly and I pushed my hips against his as I sucked on his neck softly, he pick me up and carried me to my room. We laid down and he looked at me "are you sure about this, (y/n)?" I nodded and kissed him softly "I'm positive." He blushed and slid my pants down slowly while kissing me, I blushed and felt his tip against me and he stopped "this may hurt..but I swear I'm not trying to hurt you." I nodded and kissed him as he entered me. A sharp pain filled my body then the pain became more and more pleasurable, the harder he thrusted the more pleasure filled my body, as he groaned and finished I felt a pleasure in my entire body, my body tightened up and I felt the best I had ever felt. He pulled out and kissed me deeply and I kissed him back, lacing my hands in his hair, he had been biting my neck and left a "love bite", it hurt a little, but not in a bad way. I couldn't help myself, as we cuddled up next to each other I said sounding more sleepy then I thought, "I love you, I know you may not love me, but I love you." He kissed my forehead and said something that shocked me "I love you too." Then I fell asleep in his arms, I can't wait to see him again once I wake up.