Chapter 2: New Forger Resident

Loid woke up to the feeling of a cold hand on his forehead. He opened his eyes, realizing that his mouth was extremely dry, and his throat was very scratchy too. Yor was sitting on the side of his bed, preparing to give him some medicine. Thankfully, she got him a glass of water too, and what looked like a plate of food, which surprisingly smelled really good. "Y-Yor?" He managed to croak. Yor quickly turned her attention to him. "Good morning Loid-san, I made you some soup!" She beamed. He pointed at the water, and she quickly helped him sit up, and handed the glass to him. He drank all of it, and immediately felt a lot better. "Good morning Yor, thank you for everything." He smiled gratefully at her. She nodded and smiled, then took the bowl of soup off the bedside table. "Can you hold the bowl? Or should I feed you? It's not very hot, I let it cool down for a minute." She said as she stirred it with the spoon she had. "I can eat on my own Yor, thank you." He smiled and took the bowl from her. The soup looked non-toxic to him, and it smelled good. "You made this?" He asked in surprise. Yor blushed deeply. "Yeah it's surprising isn't it... Roxy showed me how to make it actually! She's so sweet!" Yor gushed. "Oh right Roxy! Where is she?" He asked. "Oh she left after helping me with the soup last night! She said she had an errand to run, and that she'll come check up on you soon." Yor explained gleefully. Loid nodded, then took a sip of the soup. It was really good! "This is amazing Yor! You're getting so much better at cooking!" He beamed proudly. Yor's face turned crimson, and she nodded. "Thank you Loid."

"Papaaa! Anya's here!" The door suddenly opened, and Anya came in running. "Anya! You didn't get ready for school yet?" Asked Yor as Anya climbed up onto the bed. "No, Anya wants to see papa first." She replied as she climbed onto Loid's lap, and leaned against his chest. She raised her little face up and kissed his cheek. Loid was surprised for a second, but then he kissed the top of her head. "Is Papa feeling better?" Anya asked in concern. "Yes a lot better actually!" He smiled at her. "Good, because Anya missed Papa." She hugged him. Loid smiled warmly at her, then looked up to see Yor. She was smiling at them, her eyes sparkling, her cheeks pink. His stomach tightened and he felt the butterflies going crazy almost immediately. His face started burning and he quickly looked away, frowning in embarrassment. Anya was listening to his thoughts, and she realized that her papa really was a tsundere. "A-Anya, I think you should go get ready now, or you'll be late for school." He finally managed to say. "Okay papa!" Anya jumped off the bed, and quickly ran to her room. Yor got up immediately. "I'll go help Anya." She smiled. Loid nodded and watched her leave the room. 'Control your feelings Twilight!' He thought to himself frowning. He heard Yor and Anya leaving the house half an hour later, and he finally closed his eyes to relax.

Eclipse walked up to the forger's door a little while after Yor and Anya left. As soon as she reached her hand out to knock, one of their neighbors opened the door on her right. "What are you doing?" The old woman asked, visibly annoyed. "I'm here to see Dr.Forger, is there a problem ma'am?" Eclipse responded in confusion. "He's a married man! I can't stand seeing random women walk up to his door-step when his wife leaves for work!" The grumpy old woman growled. "Other women come here?" Eclipse held in her laughter. "There's this white-haired creepy woman who comes here sometimes, she's very rude too." The old woman grimaced at the thought. 'Pfftttt! Nightfall comes here? Twilight has such a trashy taste for women.' Eclipse thought to herself, almost breaking into a laugh. "Well ma'am, you've got it all wrong. I'm Dr.Forger's little sister, and the white-haired rude lady, her name is Fiona, she's just an annoying co-worker who's jealous of my brother being the best doctor in the hospital, and she tries to disturb him every chance she gets. I can assure you ma'am, my brother loves his wife very much, but he's just too good looking that women seem to forget their manners around him." Eclipse pointed out, smirking. The old lady was quiet for a second. "O-Oh... Sorry dear I apologize. I just really care about Mrs.Forger, and I was scared that Dr.Forger might he cheating on her. Thank you for clarifying." She said, then closed the door. Eclipse smirked, proud of herself. She knocked, and Twilight opened the door almost immediately. "Good save." He commented as soon as she walked in. "I know, I'm the best at lying." She arrogantly twirled her hair around her finger. "But seriously Twilight? Nightfall? That woman is a natural born bitch." Eclipse grimaced. "I do not have any romantic feelings towards Nightfall whatsoever! Let alone any normal feelings! That woman is just annoying, and she's trying to bring down Yor's self-esteem with every chance she gets." Twilight defended himself. "Makes more sense." Eclipse nodded. "By the way, I took over the five missions you missed. I told Handler you were too sick to walk, you're welcome." She slapped his shoulder and winked. "Thanks squirt, I appreciate it. I finally got to relax for two days." He smiled, ruffling her hair. Eclipse beamed at him.