One-shots: Mine

"Yor-san, Boss wants you in his office." A young handsome man, Yor's coworker, called in a hurry.

   Yor peeked her head out into the hallway. "Be right there! Just making coffee."
  Her coworker smiled, then continued on walking towards the elevator.

   It was the end of her work day at city hall, and Yor was getting ready to go home.
She just had to make coffee before she left because her head ached badly from the lack of sleep she was getting for the past week.

  After she finished making her coffee, she immediately gulped it down, then threw the small paper cup into the nearest trash can. She walked out of the kitchen, and started heading towards her boss's office. She knocked as she reached the door.

"Come in!"

  Yor opened the door slowly, a small smile on her lips. "You needed me boss?"

"Ah! Yor-san! You came at the right time,  come on in." Her boss, an older man with a thick pair of glasses, smiled warmly at her, and gestured for her to come inside.

   Yor walked in and closed the door behind her. She looked at her boss, a smile on her face, but her eyes full of concern.

"Yor, I would like to congratulate you on being the best employee this whole month! You've done your job splendidly! So I've decided to give you a raise."

"Wait really!? A raise? Thank you so much sir! I'm speechless honestly, I- I don't know what to say..." Yor's smile widened, but in reality, she wasn't excited. Her assassin job paid her way more than this job ever would, so she didn't need the money, but it felt nice to be praised. Especially since no one ever did praise her.

  Yor felt the shift in the atmosphere as her boss walked over to her, getting close... too close. She took a step back, but accidentally backed into his desk.

"Uhm.. Boss..?"

"Shhhh, you don't have to say anything..." He flicked his tongue over his lips, his eyes full of lust as he stared at her lips, then her chest.

  Suddenly, without warning, he leaned in and captured Yor's mouth with his, holding her in place with both his hands wrapping around her waist.

  Yor was frozen in place, shock overtaking her body. She snapped out of the shock after a second, and immediately pushed her boss off with all her might, sending him flying into the metal cabinets behind.
He passed out, unconscious, and Yor was left there, nothing but horror, disgust, and guilt taking over her. Her eyes filled with heavy tears, which immediately streamed down her face, and her body started shaking.

Back at the Forger's:

  Loid had arrived home earlier than he usually did. He'd finished early at the hospital, and Handler surprised him with the news of having a day off. He was in a cheerful mood. He'd dropped Anya off at the Blackbell's earlier for a sleepover with Becky, so he was home alone, waiting for Yor.

  As he prepared a delicious dinner for both of them, he thought of how a dinner together would be a great opportunity for him and Yor to have more time together, and maybe open up to eachother.
They've been getting closer and closer over the past few months, and he felt something new when he was with her.

  He finished setting the table, just to hear the front door open. Yor didn't say anything to announce her arrival, but he could feel that it was her. He turned, a warm, welcoming smile on his face, until he saw her.

  His face dropped.

  Her eyes red and puffy from excessive crying, her wet cheeks flushed with various shades of red, and her nose pink. Oh she was crying all right.