Chapter 3: Good Assassin?

Loid woke up to his alarm beeping. He got up to the bathroom to take a quick morning shower. After he finished, he changed his clothes and walked into the living room. Roxy was standing in the kitchen, drinking coffee, wearing her usual work attire. A tight long sleeved button up shirt, and a pair of baggy ripped jeans. "Morning squirt, where's Yor?" He asked, fixing his suit. "She's still sleeping next to Anya, I decided to let them sleep a bit more, they seemed exhausted." Roxy replied, sipping her coffee. "I'll go wake them up." He said as he walked towards Anya's room. He quietly opened the door and walked in. Anya was sleeping close to Yor, who had her arms around Anya, almost in a protective way. Loid smiled, blushing at the sight. They looked like two little angels. He bent down, kissed Yor's forehead, then kissed Anya's. Yor moved a bit, but Anya didn't look like she felt a thing. "Yor-san, it's time to get up." He whispered quietly, still bent down beside them. Yor turned sleepily, rubbing her eyes. "Loid? What time is it?" She asked, sitting up. Anya snorted as soon as Yor moved, and she jolted awake. "Hm... Papa? Mama?" She mumbled. "Good morning Anya, you need to get ready for school." Loid said, smiling. "Okay papa." Mumbled Anya sleepily. She got out of bed, and stumbled to the bathroom. Loid helped Yor get up. "Good morning Loid-san." She said. He smiled warmly at her. They both walked out of the room, and Yor went into the bathroom while Loid went back to Roxy. Roxy was scanning him thoroughly as he walked up to her. "What?" He asked. "I don't want to be nosey, but I saw you." She said, crossing her arms. Loid broke into a cold sweat. "Saw me what?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. "Kissing Yor, on her forehead." Roxy raised an eyebrow at him. "Handler won't be happy about this Loid." She shrugged. Loid frowned deeply. "I don't need another Frankie lecturing me. I'm the best spy out there, I know how to control my feelings." He whisper-shouted. "Doesn't look like it." Roxy pointed out. "You've got it all wrong then, work on your analysis skills." He huffed, rolling his eyes. "I don't need analysis skills when there's nothing to analyze." She laughed, but she noticed how angry and irritated that made him. "Look, I won't judge, Yor is far too amazing anyways, if I were you, I'd drop the whole mission for her, but you're... you know... you, things like that don't happen to you usually." She explained. Loid finally walked up to her and laid his forehead on her shoulder. "I'm losing my mind... I'm losing my professionalism." He groaned. Roxy patted his back. "Hush now, you're just fine." She laughed. "I think I'm too attached to them now." He whispered in shame. "Who wouldn't be..?" Roxy smiled absently. "I need time to get a grip of myself." He finally said, straightening himself up. "Just remember bro, you're human too, you have feelings, and sooner or later, they will kick in, no matter how hard you try to hide them." She advised. Loid thought for a minute, then nodded.

Roxy went back into Yor's room after everyone had left. She decided to snoop around in the closet out of pure instinct and curiosity. She didn't find anything interesting at first, until she came upon a box. She opened it, and was met by two thorn-like blades, a formal but revealing black dress, matching leather boots, two black gloves, and a bronze head band with a rose and two thorns on it. They were familiar, she'd seen them somewhere... but where? She put the box back in its place, then left the room. "Frankie? Can you come up to Twilight's apartment for a second, I need you to help me with something... you're close? Okay good. See you." She closed the phone. "Yor Briar, what are you hiding..?" She mumbled to herself.

"A golden rose? With thorns? Yeah I know what that is." Frankie said. "Really? What is it?" Roxy's eyes widened. "Thorn Princess. She's an assassin working for garden, she isn't a threat to our organization yet though, so I didn't look much into her, I just know that her signature assassin weapons are two thorn-like blades, and that she wears a sexy black dress with a black and red cape, leather boots, and a bronze head band with a rose and two thorns sticking out. However, I do not know how she looks like." He explained. "Okay thanks for the help Frankie!" Said Roxy thankfully. "What's this about Eclipse?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. "Nothing important, I saw them in the case files of my mission, but they have nothing to do with it, I was just curious." She lied. "Alrighty then, see ya." He said, closing the front door behind him. Roxy bolted back to Yor's room, and got the box out again. "Thorn-like blades... check... Sexy black dress and cape... check... leather boots... check... head band... check..." She broke into a cold sweat. "Yor is Thorn Princess! She's an assassin?! A fricking assassin?! Living with Twilight?! And him being clueless about it?!" She said to her self in complete shock. "I still need to prove it though... I'll follow her today, and see what she's up to." Mumbled Eclipse to herself as she put the box back in it's place. "Let's see who Yor Briar really is..."