Your First Life

SWK's POV

I remember that life like it was yesterday

I don't know why I do...I can barely remember my friends faces after these years, to the point I end up ingraining their reincarnates face unto them...though some features don't stay the same...

But I remember you...

I don't know why...but I do...

Perhaps...

I have been looking for you...for far too long...

I remember the day we first met

I remember the day we first met...we were just discussing about rationing food, when all of a sudden, you showed up right in front of us.

At first you mistook my Master for me...but quickly corrected yourself as you warned us of Lady Bone Demon...I was surprised...

Demons around the globe know the tale of the White Bone Spirit for as long as a thousand moons...heck, even Demon Bull King, who was my sworn brother at the time told me stories about her and her dangerous power of Ice, Soul and Bone manipulation...We were greatly convinced to pursue this quest...after all, how are we to deliver the sacred text if there is no world left to deliver it?

After that you had journeyed with us, guiding us to where she was, using a compass that you and her shared...you explained yourself and called yourself 'Xiong Yi' in this life...you were the Royal Astrologist of your nation's Emperor, working alongside the Lady, even becoming close friends, but before your friendship started, you had predicted that she would destroy the world due to her toxic perfectionist view and that she would one day be defeated by a Warrior not of the Five Immortal and Spirit Types...I used to think that was me...though now I'm not so sure...you said that you used your power of prediction to find someone to aid you, and it led you to me, at first we were skeptical of your words till you read fully our personality...

You were able to predict and know about Zhu Bajie's story, his exile and his personality.

You were able to predict Sha Wujing's skills and uses

You were able to see beyond the plane of reincarnation, as you told my Master his identity as the reincarnation of the Golden Cicada.

And was able to see me...though at the time I barely understood any of your analysis on me...