The messenger of the Great Sage

Wukong's POV
How...

How...is this...?

No...calm down...

Think rationally...he just reincarnated...

Reincarnation is a part of life...

You should calm down a bit...

...

"Wukong, what-?"

"I need to check something."

"Hey, you're not allowed in there!"

"I won't write off any names, I just need to check something..."

Bolting through the doors of the Diyu, I looked at the list of people who arrived in the realm of the dead. Really changed it to Alphabetical Order finally.

I scanned the 'X' list for a bit, looking searching...

"Wukong!" King Yama yelled at me, unfortunately I wasn't paying attention.

That or I was simply ignoring him.

Looking mindlessly at the list...

Only to end up being at the bottom of it...

That's not possible...! If he's reincarnating shouldn't he be listed?!

Especially if he's dying like a normal human!

"Wukong?" I noticed I had paused for a bit, looking at the judge confused, then looking back at the list. "Is something wrong?" the judge spoke, holding the list with his other hand.

I stared at the list...checking, double-checking...but his name...certainly wasn't there...as well as Xianbao's...

That shouldn't be possible...

Why isn't his name listed?

I left a soon as I entered, leaving the judge of hell confused...

And soon found that reincarnate...

His name was Minsheng...a young man working for a nobleman in an effort to get an education-

Which he can't afford.

So he works under the servitude of this nobleman in an effort to try and earn his education...

However he was from a poor family...and couldn't provide for himself...so the nobleman asked for 'servitude' in return for allowing him to stay within his residence...

Cruel man...he just wanted free labor...

"Late again, Minsheng! What did I tell you about tardiness?"

He was 15 minutes early...

"Forgive me, my lord, I'll get back to work."

He spoke, leaving the area to place the food he bought into the kitchen for the chefs to cook.

I had been watching him for a bit...a few weeks even...

And he has his own little routine...

Get up, get breakfast, clean himself, do some chores, go outside, do some more chores...

Hell the nobleman probably doesn't care to give him an education...

I decided to keep a close eye on him...see what he would do...

In the form of a bird that is...

He does the same thing everyday, cleaning the stables in the back just to make up for staying with the nobleman...