The Third Life

3rd POV

Wukong woke up again

...

...

...

"What...?" He spoke to himself...it had been a few months since Ao Lie's funeral...he sat there on the couch wiping a tear off his eye.

"That vision...again..." Wukong said softly...having speculated what that vision meant...

And why it was only happening to him...

Going into his hoarding room and grabbing pieces of paper from a drawer in the pile, he begun to draw out his visions...

Perhaps some seer or someone in the Celestial Realm could help him read these visions entirely, and why he of all people is even getting this.

The only one he can talk to...and one he's on good terms with at least is...the Gold Star of Venus...since he's a messenger god perhaps he could try and help him with this?

What did he know about gods anyway? Sure he followed the teachings of his Master, but as if he actually got to know what every single god's role was in the pantheon.

The best he knows is Erlang, Nezha, Guanyin, Jade Emperor and Buddha, which is not a lot of gods...

He probably remembers more, but uhm...yeah, that's all he can think of.

Finishing up the drawing he stared at what he could remember by memory...

He nodded finished with the picture and summoning Nimbus to head to the Celestial Realm.

And above the clouds he arrived in front of it's palace, gleaming and surrounded by nature itself, he almost feels nostalgic...he hadn't been here for this long. He landed on the ground, checking the piece of paper and walking aimlessly as he did so...

...
...
...

"Sun Wukong?" Wukong flinched, recognizing the voice, looking behind him to see a flabbergasted Erlang Shen. "Well...you haven't been here for 4 years!"

"It's 1000 years in the mortal realm, Erlang..." Wukong corrected sighing as he hid the paper. "I'll be quick, have you seen Taibai? I need him for something." He asked, Erlang looked up and down at Wukong, concerned. Seeing the Monkey was wearing what looked like a yellow sweater, paired with his dark red pants and black shoes. The Monkey's hair was unkept unlike the recent depictions of him, and his eyes seemed tired, as if he just gotten out of bed...

"Well...he's awfully busy nowadays, he's rarely ever seen by the Jade Emperor's side anymore..." Wukong tsked at the missed chance, putting his hands on his hips as he contemplated on who else he could ask about his problem.

Look, having visions wasn't always a good sign, look at the Lady Bone Demon for all he cared.

"What do you need him for?" Erlang asked, curiously as the Monkey would usually ask only when he absolutely got demolished or something. "I need help with..." Wukong hesitated at first and rubbed the back of his head, he and Erlang didn't really have a good relationship...