Chapter 13 - Wrong way too reunite.

I hear an irritating noise buzzing through my ears.

My pockets vibrating like crazy and I have no idea where I am. I groan loudly as I slip my hand in my jean pocket to grab my phone. My eyes squint as I try to find the snooze button. Where the fucks the snooze button?

I throw it away— but it doesn’t do shit.

It’s still screaming at me to wake up. My heads pounding, my stomachs churning. I feel like vomiting. What time did I get home last night? I can’t remember. Wait, Where am I?! The alarms getting louder.
I sit up frantically and hit my elbow against something. I groan and find that the hint of the moonlight from the window, is gaining light to where I am. I widen my eyes to find I’m in my bath tub. What the hell?

Rubbing my head, I stand up slowly and climb out of the bath. My backs aching right now. I search for the switch on the wall and finally flick the light on. I squint unattractively and my phone finally decides to shut the fuck up. I am not a morning person at this time of the morning.

The beast, I call my reflection looks dead. My eyes are saggy and bloodshot. My hair is everywhere. My skin is pale. And I feel an unwelcoming feeling springing through my mouth. I lift the toilet seat and deposit whatever awful liquid in my mouth that my stomach disagrees to digest into the toilet. Cringing, I flush the toilet and decide on having a quick shower.

I stand immobilised in the shower— I can’t move. I’m completely hungover and Ted is just going to ruin my day even more. Images from last night spring into my head. I can’t remember anything, but I went out. That’s all I remember! After trying to flick through my memory of what happened last night and how I got home, I finally get out of the shower after attempting to wash my hair and change into something sophisticated.

I peek into my wall mirror but I look anything but sophisticated. Sighing, I sneak into Amber’s room and realise she’s not actually in here. When I turn the light on, her room’s a total mess. Clothes are sprung out everywhere, her bed sheets are at the end of her bed. It’s worse than mine.

She’s probably passed out on the couch. She usually does anyway. And then it occurs to me that I passed out in the bath tub. I mentally slap myself. I knew I should have gone on the first shot. I wonder where James is.

I open her wardrobe and after rummaging through her closet, I find a cute cream blouse and a nice black high waisted pencil skirt. I grab one of her thigh high lacey tops and sit on her bed. I pull my towel away from my half naked body and point my toes, gently easing the gossamer material up to my thigh. I pull the other stocking up the other leg. I straighten them out, skimming my hands over the velvet soft material.

I grab the blouse and pull it on before I fasten the buttons. I shimmy into the pencil skirt and I am impressed with this type of style I’ve managed to do. I look good for once. Lagging back into my room – because Im so hungover, I cant even move – Quickly, I pack my bags and make my way down stairs before grabbing my purse and heels . I hope I’m not late. Pulling out my phone, I check the time– 6:30. Oh my god I’m early. Well done Greene! Even with my hangover I managed to beat the time.

I hear snoring when I grab the car keys off the side table. I shine my phone in the lounge and see James on the floor and Amber lying on the couch. They definitely passed out.

“Re?” Oh shit.

“Sorry James.”

“What are you doing?” He stands up but I have no idea what he’s doing. I shine my phone light on him again and he winces, blocking the light from his eyes as he approaches me.

“Jesus Re. Can you turn it off?” I apologise and slip my phone in my clutch.

I see James’ shadow standing in front of me. “Come give me a hug. When are you getting back from London?”