Chapter 21 - Bad influence.

I feel warm— too warm.

I find myself wincing as the rare Bradford sunlight from outside, peeps through the gap between the drapes. Closing my eyes doesn't do any justice and I just want to sleep. I’m too awake though and I groan inwardly. But I find that this annoying light was not what woke me for once. The fact that I feel warm is because, Zayn is sleeping beside me. 

His limbs are twisted with mine and I don't want to move but I can’t move; even if I attempted too. His chest is hard against my back, his arms tightly wrapped around me in a restrain as If I was trying to escape from him. He stayed. He actually stayed. I smile too myself. As much as I love this, he's really making me hot.

I shift slowly so I'm staring at him. I drink in his beauty. He looks so relaxed, so young and vulnerable when he's sleeping. He looks his age and all traces of intimidation have gone. His lips are partially open and his hair is so dishevelled that I can't help myself. I run my hand through his whirly hair and he stirs. Shit! No. Don't wake up. I like him like this. He's so calm.

His eyes open slowly and he frowns when he sees me, but his whole body relaxes as if he's mentally reminded himself he's stayed.

"Good morning." He smirks lazily and slightly loosens his grip around my waist but his arms fail to pull away from me.

Oh god his morning voice is so sexy.

I bite my lip.

Calm yourself Re.

"Jesus, I can't even keep my hands away from you when I'm sleeping." He mumbles as he slightly rub his eyes with his free hand. He looks down at me, his eyes becoming glassy and then he ruins the moment by pulling on my chin.

"Hey." I mumble tiredly.

"Hey." He replies as he strokes my cheek with the back of his index finger.

He looks so calm, I wish I could see him like this more often. But I'm too overpowered with his heated skin. I feel like I'm on my fire.

"You're really hot." I huff.

He smirks as I squirm out of his arms.

"Not too bad yourself." He sits up slightly and looks down at our tangled legs.

That’s not what I meant— but yeah, he's hot.

"You kicked me last night." Oh he has nice eyelashes.

Is there any flaw on him— besides his really intimidating aura when I accidentally piss him off.

Wait, what did he say— I kicked him?!

"Sorry. I didn't know." I shrug apologetically.

He cups my face and surprisingly kisses me.

"You stayed." I mumble under my breath.

"It would appear so." He frowns looking suddenly preoccupied. "I don't usually sleep with anyone. What's the time?"

He peers over me and looks at the time on my alarm. I find myself looking too- 8:23AM— what the fuck am I doing up this early!?

"Fuck!" Zayn pulls the duvet off and is out of bed in a nanosecond.

He quickly grabs his pants off my desk chair and pulls them on.

"I'm late! I'm never late. I have to call Mr Diamond." He looks up at me as I smirk at him.

Oh this is so not like him.

He looks so stressed and all types of cool intimidation are no longer in him at this moment. I cross my legs and hold the duvet to my chest. I'm in need of some popcorn, or maybe even a camera. This is so rare.