1

02:45 AM

Y/N POV:

I huff as I lean into my car seat glancing at the time. "Where is this motherfucker?" I mumble to myself tapping my fingers lightly on the steering wheel looking around the area making sure there's no one else present. A loud annoying sound interrupts my thoughts making me glance at my review mirror. "There you are." I smirk, putting my car in park as I step out of my car gun in hand straightening my suit with the other. I make my way to the train station exit with a big smile on my face.

I stop dead in my tracks, squinting my eyes not believing what I'm actually seeing. My smile fading away as I take small steps forward until im sure im actually seeing right.

"Y/n is that really you?"  seeing my younger self I ask, my voice shaking.

-----

I jump up from my bed out of breath, panic written all over my face as I look around my bedroom for any kind of reassurance knowing there is none. " Fuck." I mumble to myself wiping off the sweat on my forehead taking time to gather myself. "Fucking pussy you're really scared of a nightmare?" I huff speaking to myself. I grab my phone tapping on Percy's contact.

"Yo Percy get your ass down here and grab some snacks on the way." I say looking out the window noticing that the house across mine has their lights on.

I snap out of my trance when I hear Percy saying he'll be here in 5 minutes. Not bothering to say bye I hang up and take a better look at the house, seems like someone finally bought the house I thought to myself, while seeing a petite girl walk in the lit up room. I try to get a better look at her but jump when hear my door ring. "Hey y/n long time no see." Percy said to me after I opened the door. " Yeah had to keep quiet for a bit after the last killing because of your dumbass." I said scratching my forehead thinking back how Percy almost got us caught killing our old middle school teacher for some chick he saw walking past the street.

"My bad bro, but guess what." he looks at me playfully getting comfortable on my couch. I looked at him curiously giving him the signal to continue while I open a can of coke. " I met this chick at a cafe and not gonna lie I think you would like her bro, she's just your type." He says smirking, snacking on some chips. I instantly roll my eyes and look at his hazel eyes with no emotion written on my face. "Percy we both know I don't got time for stuff like that, besides why the fuck are you still running around like a lost puppy looking for chicks to smash, after what happened at the ally a few days ago." I tell him not even bothering to look at him turning on the TV. I can feel his eyes burning through the back of my head but choose not to give in and ignore it.

I love Percy and all and he's been the only one who liked the idea of me killing people that caused me trauma while playing mind tricks with them, but lately he's been distant or doesn't care that I get caught with what I do when he's helping me out.

I lean on my couch quickly glancing at him and reaching for my beverage. "Percy look, all I'm trying to say is you got me a little uneasy, if you wanna be like the rest of society go ahead im not stopping you but don't mix up your shit with mine. I'll seriously kill you." I say completely unbothered and bored sipping on my coke and throwing a couple chips in my mouth after. "I should go." Percy says anger written in his face while combing his hands through his hair. Getting up from the couch and slamming the front entrance door shut.

I look at the door and shrug. Free snacks I smirk looking back at the TV, enjoying all of the snacks till sunrise. My Eyes growing more and more tired every hour that passes by I choose to close them and finally get some sleep in.

I groan waking up from the sound of my door bell ringing. I roll to the side of my bed an- "fuckkkk" I hiss, just acknowledging now that I fell asleep on my couch. I quickly take a cigarette in my mouth and light it while walking up to my front entrance door. "What do you want Per-" I huff out the smoke not seeing Percy infront of me but instead a short brunette her hair up in a half bun and with a nice sense of style to be honest, she actually looks like the girl from the Window I saw yesterday.

"Oh my bad I thought you were someone else."
I said looking her up and down. "Uhh hey I'm Jenna I wanted to introduce myself, I just moved a block away from you and wanted to get to know the neighborhood a bit better." She tells me sticking out her hand to shake.

I take her hand in mine noticing her hands are freezing like mine. "I'm y/n nice meeting you." I say still grumpy from waking up. "Maybe we could you know do something like you showing me around or get drinks." She suggests with a smile. I stare at her for a bit cigarette in between my lips trying to come up with a reason not to go out but giving up. " I would love to but i have to kill someone tonight, maybe next time." I smile of the thought seeing my middle school principals dead body. Jenna chuckles at that "You got my type of humor Y/n." She says still chuckling. I smile at her I love how people can be clueless sometimes it's cute. Watching her leave after saying our goodbyes.

——

07:56 PM

I turn up the song Beggin by Madcon louder, dancing and singing along while putting on my iconic matt black suit on that I wear every time I kill someone putting my hair up in a bun leaving one strand hanging at the front of my face I walk to my box full of weapons. "Mhmmm what should we use on you lil principal" I mumble roaming around my box. I find my pistol with a silencer on. "Perfect you let me have no say in what you did to me now I'm gonna kill you in silence." I say to myself getting up and making sure I locked my door before getting into my car all happy.
——

1145 Words.