8

Jenna's POV:

We got back to my house and were just cuddling watching whatever was on TV when my phone rang, I shift uncomfortably on Y/n chest when I see Percy's contact on my phone. "Sorry I have to take this." I say before leaving the living room. I feel Y/n confused gaze following me until I'm in the bedroom.

"What is it Percy?" I say annoyed picking up the Phone call.

"Jeez what got down your pants." Percy jokes.

I roll my eyes and don't give him a reply, as I make sure Y/n isn't hearing me.

"How's the Plan going." 

"It's going fine, I made her drink your Blood a couple weeks back and it's working strong that's for sure, she's whipped for me." I say smiling at the memory offering her 'cranberry juice.'

"Good, I'm sure you could've made her fall for you without my blood." He says pissed.

" A deal is a deal Percy or don't you want me to do it." I say growing annoyed with his pathetic ass, remembering taking his blood in my room.

"Chill, chill I need you to come over here so I can give you more details about her." He says.

I roll my eyes at that, I was actually enjoying my time with Y/n.

"Didn't you give me enough details Percy, It's starting to feel like you're the one that's Psycho not her." I say raising my voice a bit.

"I want it to be traumatic and painful for her, or are you going soft on her after what she did to you before she moved away." He replies with venom in his voice. Making me remember my childhood, I clench my Jaw.

"Fine I'll be there soon." I say hanging up the Phone, I sigh trying to control my breathing. I'm slowly regretting the choice I've made. I take some time to relax and try to act as normal as possible entering the living room. "Hey you okay?" I hear Y/n ask with concern sitting up the couch. "Uh yeah I just have to leave right now." I reply putting on my jacket. "Was it the casting people?" she asks me again. Making me tighten my lips "No it was Percy actually, he needs me at his house as soon as possible." I say half the truth. Earning a small okay from her. " Will you be here when I come back?" I ask hoping she will. "Yeah of course." She says smiling at me. I give her a peck on the lips, making me forget everything for a second before I say goodbye leaving my house.

Y/n POV:

I watch Jenna step out the house. I keep staring at the door sighing loudly. I don't know why but I have a really bad feeling about her and Percy, not to mention but Jenna always seems off whenever she has to leave to see Percy. I shake the feeling off remembering that I can't let that take me down easily. Me and Jenna aren't even together but yet I get concerned about every little thing she does.

I grab my Phone looking up the person I was gonna kill next. Her name was Bella James. Percy mentioned her before we stopped talking and apparently she bullied my childhood best friend after I left town. I want this to be big and I have a lot of planning to do. Even if I don't remember my childhood best friend or how she looks like, I know I always protected her and took her under my wing. Even if she might not know that I will kill for her it still feels good to know that even when she's not there to see. I still do everything in my power to kill the people that hurt her.

I scroll through her Instagram page, paying close attention to the backgrounds and what's around her. Some places look familiar and some don't, I notice that she's a 4th grade teacher at the local elementary school.

Bingo.

I look for some Paper to write down those Informations, leading myself into Jenna's room. Looking in drawers for some paper and a pen. I open the last drawer hoping there will be some sort of paper, but instantly stopping my movements not believing what's in front of my eyes. "What the hell." I mumble picking up the bloody blades and napkins. A tear escapes my eye assuming the worst. Was Jenna acting off because of this? How could I miss that she was hurting herself? How could I be so jealous and think it was all Percy's fault that she was acting off. I huff growing angry with myself letting my tears spill as I place everything back into the drawer and close it harshly.

I let out a frustrating scream grabbing my head. Kicking my feet on the bed. How could I miss this? I repeat in my head. The girl I love everything about, every little things she does that I adore was hurting herself. Sobbing I make my way to the kitchen grabbing whatever liquor was there and chugging it, the liquor mixing with the tears from my eyes sip after sip. I failed at showing her my love, just like I did with my childhood best friend. I shake my head sliding my back down to the kitchen floor.

It felt like hours and hours, I look at my surroundings empty beer bottles and other kinds of liquor bottles were laying around everywhere. My vision going in circles as I lay down. Thinking that I'm about to pass out from alcohol poisoning. Not caring I try to sip more of the vodka bottle in my hands but failing, spilling everything on myself. I keep crying thinking how I always fail to look out for the people I love most.

"Y/n?!" I hear slightly coming from the living room.

I can make out Jenna looking around the kitchen with the biggest concerned look on her face. "Y/n what the hell happened!?" She says running over to me kneeling, taking my head in her hands wiping my alcohol soaked hair from my face. "I'm sorry Jenna." I say my vision completely blurry. "What the hell happened Y/n? You're scaring me." She asks me her voice shaking as she takes away the bottle in my hand. Trying to comfort me with running her hand over my cheek. "I should've checked up on you, I knew something was off. It's my fault I'm so sorry Jenna for not noticing that you're struggling." I slur out starting to cry again. I feel her wipe away the tears escaping my eyes.

" Y/n what are you talking about you're scaring me." She cries out at the sight of me. "I found your blades Jenna." I say above a whisper making her stop her movement. "Y/n I I I- can explain I swear it's not what it looks like I was about to stop with it but Per-" I cut her off. "Jenna its not your fault, I should've noticed that you were struggling with Self harm. I'm such a dick I was just blinded by jealousy thinking you were distant because of Percy and all tha-" She cuts me off. " Self harm?" She asked surprised. "Look Jenna there's nothing to be ashamed of, but I'm here to help you now okay please, you're not alone, you don't have to struggle in silence anymore okay? I'm here to protect you." I sob out.

Jenna's POV:

I look at her speechless taking her in my arms.

She thinks I'm hurting myself.

I stare at the wall feeling her shake in my arms, letting my own tears spill now. I can't do this anymore I have to tell Percy that I'm not in with his Plan anymore. She might've left me when we were kids but It wasn't her fault that kids started bullying me as soon as she left town. She did everything for me when we were kids, I've hated her my whole life for making my life a living hell after she left. But seeing her like this because she thinks my hurting myself breaks me even more than the other kids ever broke me.

I breathe in my breath shaking as I inhale. " It's okay, I'm here." I say wiping my own tears after wiping hers. "Let's clean you up." I suggest looking at her. "I'm sorry Jenna, I really am sorry I failed protecting you." She says crying. Making my heart sink, regretting that I've hated her before. Even if she doesn't remember me her words sunk my heart. I reassure her that it's okay helping her up guiding her to the bathroom.

"Let me help you clean up love." I say softly tears escaping my eyes.

---------
So much feelings in one chapter 🫢
1482 Words.