12

Y/n POV:

I follow Jenna's dad through the hallway and follow him into a room, he gestures me to walk in the room further and closes the door behind him slowly. A silence fills in between us. I'm on the verge of shitting my pants, Jenna's dad scared me the whole time I was here and now I'm in a room with him all alone. I stare at the floor trying make this whole thing not even more weird than it already is. I hear him clear his throat making me look at him. He stares at me for a while making me uncomfortable in his gaze, shifting in my position. He starts bursting out in laughter. Only confusion washing over me. "I was just messing around with you Y/n." He says between his laughs making me chuckle nervously at him "You should've seen your face." He laughs holding his stomach. I scratch my neck awkwardly letting out a relieved sigh.

"Sit down Y/n." He says patting the spot next to him on the bed. I look at him studying his face knowing he is thinking about something to ask me. "Y/n, what are your intentions with my daughter." he asks me after a while. I try to think of the right words but Edward cuts me off before I could say anything. "I know that you've fallen in love with each other, you may not have realised it yet but when I tell you, whenever Jenna looked at you tonight there was this glimpse in her eyes just like the one I had when I was looking at my wife your age. You might feel the same way for her or don't, but if you do please take her under your wing and protect her love her on her good days but also love her on her bad days equally. Jenna has come so far in life and my gut feeling is just telling me there's more to you guys, that you still have to explore from one another." I listen carefully to his words taking every word in. I nod at that "I will do everything to protect her I promise." I say earning a pat on my shoulder from him before he stands up.

"But on the serious note Y/n if you ever hurt my daughter I will kill you." he says pointing his finger at me before opening the door and leaving me alone in the room. I rethink his words over and over in my head, "What was that about?" I hear a voice ask making me jump. "Jeez Jenna you scared the shit out of me." I exclaim holding my chest. She mumbles a quick sorry sitting on the spot her dad was in just now, crossing her legs looking at me. "It was nothing he just wanted to talk to me about stuff." I say unsure. "Stuff? What kind of stuff?" she asks confused. I don't respond to that pursing my lips together flattening out the blanket in front me. "Are you guys planning a secret murder together." She gasps making me look at her with a grin. "Yeah actually we were." I say seriously looking deeply in her eyes. A tension builds up between us, seeing Jenna flash every emotion there is on her eyes, I burst out laughing, making Jenna hit me playfully on my arm. "You jerk!" She says in disbelief. "I can't believe you just did that oh my god." She says hitting my arm again. Making me laugh even more.

"Oh you wanna laugh now? You wanna laugh?" She asks teasingly getting on top of me starting to tickle me on the sides. "Nooo, nooo please Jenna stoop" I try to say in between laughs. I try to shield her hands from tickling me even more. Making Jenna start laughing too. I grab both of her hands interlocking our fingers our laughter slowly dying down. I stare at her ethereal eyes seeing the glimpse her dad was talking about now. We stare at each other, what feels like hours enjoying every second of it. "I never get tired of looking into your eyes." Jenna confesses to me. We both lean it at the same time sharing a sweet kiss filled with love. She caresses my cheek gently making me follow her hand on my cheek and holding it softly. We pull away slowly starting a stare battle all over again. Both of our cheeks flushed with blushes, we both crack a smile at that. I sit up on the bed, Jenna being in my lap now.

I wrap my arms around her waist, her arms around my neck. I think of how I'm going to say the question that's been on my mind for days. "What are we?" We both say at the same time making us laugh softly at each other. "I was just gonna ask you that." We exclaim again at the same time making us laugh again. "So what are we criminal?" Jenna asks me softly. "Fuck buddies?" I say joking, earning a playful slap from her, making me chuckle "I'm just kidding, I don't know... girlfriends?" I say, unsure if she feels the same way. "I really like you Y/n, and the last couple of days made me realise that you like every side of me and it actually feels scary that I feel so safe around you, You just have this un-"

"Indescribable way of making me happy." I cut her off finishing her sentence. "Exactly." She breathes out smiling at me. "I feel the same way." I admit. Making her smile brightly at me me following her actions, sharing yet another kiss. I feel her smile into the kiss making me grin softly. "Are we gonna tell my parents now or wait a little with it." She asks me. "Whatever you feel comfortable with butthead." I say. We agree on telling them now since it's hard for Jenna to gather her parents at the same time with work and all. We enter the living room smiling at them sitting on a free spot on the couch next to each other. Everybody was paying attention to the TV. I glance at Jenna patting her thigh softly giving her some courage to speak up. She fumbles with her fingers before taking a deep breath in.

"Hey guys?" She says getting everybody's attention. "You guys are finally together!" Her mom exclaims pulling out the words out of my girlfriend's mouth. We both share a confused look at each other then look at them. "Oh come on we could feel the tension between you guys it's not hard to miss, a newborn would even sense it." Aaliyah says, like it was so obvious rolling her eyes grinning. Me and Jenna just sit there flabbergasted and speechless. We crack a smile in sync, everybody standing up engulfing everybody in a hug. Words like I'm so happy for you or that's so amazing being shared among us. I turn to Edward. Both of us sharing a knowing smile before we hug. "Take care of my baby Y/n." He says patting my back. I pull away looking at him smiling softly. "Alright who wants some dessert." Natalie says proudly clapping her hands together. We all nod our heads excited, I follow Natalie along with Aaliyah into the kitchen to help set it up. Jenna staying behind with her dad and brother Markus.
------------

1265 Words.
It's finally official guyssssss I literally gay panicked a 100 times writing this.