2

08:14PM

Y/N POV:

I get suggestive looks my way as I enter the club by girls. I wink at them and smirk as I make my way to the bar. I order some whiskey on the rocks and make sure to take a seat where I can have my eyes on everything. I enjoy the music watching people dancing with their sweaty bodies all close together while some shout out the lyrics, some making out in the middle of the dance floor and some old men eye fucking the young girls from their seats. I roll my eyes at that "Still got your old ways mister principal." I sigh chugging the rest of my whiskey making my way to him.

Principal's POV:

"Are you gonna watch me dance all night and not make a move?" I hear someone say suggestively. I turn my head to the voice seeing the most attractive sexy girl, her black hot pants hugging her ass perfectly while her upper body is being hugged by her black bra topped with a matt black leather jacket. "Cat got your tongue?" She asks me smiling now sitting on my lap. I caress her bare legs her eyes piercing into mine as she leans in and whispers in my ear "I have you speechless now but I want to you to fill my ears with the sound of you in pleasure." nibbling on my earlobe before taking my hand in hers, noticing her hands are freezing as she takes me to a private room at the VIP lounge.

Right as she closes the door I lift her up on top of the table as I attack her neck aggressively as she caresses my bulge from under. "I want you begging on your knees for me." She whispers while she sticks in her finger deeply in her throat while making deep eye contact and sticks them down mine next. I suck off her fingers, her saliva mixing with mine closing my eyes in full satisfaction.

"God Marcelo you don't change your ways do you." She laughs.

Y/N POV:
I have to keep myself from bursting out laughing from the view of my middle school principal sucking on the silencer of my gun as he moans into it. "God Marcelo you don't change your ways do you." I burst off laughing. As he jumps off of me looking frightened. "What not satisfied anymore since there's no fuck meat in your sight?" I ask smirking at him while pointing my gun at him. "Who wh- who are you?!" he stutters out taking small steps back. I look at him deeply in his eyes as I follow his steps. "Don't you remember me Principal?" I ask him, earning a fast shake of his head in response only the sound of his fast breathing filling the room. I close my eyes reflecting my 11 year old self as I open my eyes. "What about now Principal do you remember me?" I say smiling at him as my voice echo's trough the room.

"No no no NO NO PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME I CAN I CAN EXPL-" At that I pull the trigger on him. Sighing happily as I hear the sound of his blood dripping. Music to my ears I think to myself smiling. I hum along the music that's playing in the club as I clean off the blood off the floor shoving his corpse in a trash bag struggling to make him fit. I roll my eyes "Even when you're fucking dead you make things hard for me fucking rapist." I say while searching for my knife.

I smile satisfied with myself as I throw the trash bag into the back of the club's ally way hearing some bones crack catching myself laughing at that but quickly stopping. "Damn Y/n don't be such a psycho." I say to myself as I enter my Car confused.

——-

"Who were you trying to impress with being all dressed up like that Y/n?" I hear as I was making my way to my house, making me jump seeing Jenna in front of me all smiley. "Fuck you scared me." I sigh letting out a relieved chuckle looking at her grinning. It felt like hours just looking into each others eyes.

Realizing that I wipe off my smile and fix my posture. " What are you doing outside at this time of the night Jenna?" I ask her teasingly. "Oh you know just killing people." She shrugs trying to suppress her smile by biting her lip. I smile at that letting out a chuckle. "Touché." I say unlocking the door to my house while glancing at her. "Before you go there was a friend of yours waiting for you a while ago he asked me to let you know he passed by. Plus he was nice enough to show me around town." She says in an attempt to tease me back, while taking backwards steps to her house still keeping eye contact with me, her smile never wiping off.

"Thanks for letting me know." I say grinning at her waving goodbye before I close my front entrance door shut. I stop at my door looking into nothing furrowing my eyebrows together.
"Did I just fucking wave goodbye?" I ask myself clearing my throat trying to shrug it off while taking off my suit. I run a hot bath, instantly relaxing as the warm water hits my skin, closing my eyes, trying to remember the sight of my middle school principals dead body but kept getting interrupted by imagining Jenna's smile from earlier. I open my eyes frustrated getting out of the bath putting comfortable clothes on after drying my hair. Turning on my speaker in the process of it blasting Beggin by madcon once again on repeat, to distract my previous thoughts.

I instantly move my body to the beat walking to my Suit's jacket grabbing the piece of hair of my Principal. A smile gets onto my face as the Music takes over my thoughts.

"An empty shell, I used to be." I sing softly along while I open up my journal grabbing some tape from my desk.

"Shadow of my life was hangin' over me." I continue singing along as I tape up the piece of hair on a new page. Writing his name and date under it. "A broken man but I don't know." I finish up shrugging my shoulders while singing that verse.

I get interrupted by my phone ringing, I groan the best part of the song was about to be on.
I glance at the Contact name popped up on my screen. "Of course you'll be the Person to interrupt my full on concert Percy." I say jokingly after answering the call. "You're in a good mood aren't you?" he asks me. "Very" I respond thinking about earlier smiling for the 50th time today. "Well Y/n I need you to come over we have to talk." He says seriously what makes my smile drop. "Did something bad happen." I instinctively ask. " No no I- I just have to talk to you about something personal."
I sigh relieved nodding even tho he can't see me. "I'll be there in 5." I say hanging up.

———
1221 words.