15

Y/n POV:

It was now 7 P.M. and Jenna and I agreed to crash at my place to make sure she won't be alone if another nightmare occurs. "Sorry again because of my parents." She huffs out still embarrassed from today morning at breakfast. "Chill it's no big deal mama." I say reversing my car so I can park. I put out my arm on Jenna's car seat looking behind so I don't run over my porch. "That was just really hot." She lets out making me look at her confused. My driving glasses moving on my nose. "Shut up butthead." I say getting out the keys from my car. I get out of my car and quickly make my way to Jenna's side opening the door for her. She mumbles a thank you wrapping her arms around mine as we make our way to my house.

As soon as I enter my home I jump on my couch letting out a tired sigh. Jenna smiles at me jumping right on top of me making me let out a loud groan as her knee collides with my genital. She starts laughing at me making me laugh out of pain and pretending like I passed out. She does that doctor voice again making me get deja vu. "Oh no I must give her mouth to mouth." She says before smashing her lips onto mine making me smile in the kiss. I kiss her back holding her safely so she doesn't fall off the couch. "Okay enough." She mumbles into my lips catching her breath. "Damn leaving me hanging aren't you?"

"Shush." She says sitting up smirking. I sit up with her looking at her thinking over if im going to regret what im going to say. "Why are you being less affectionate these couple of days." I say under my breath looking at the now playing TV. I feel Jenna looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. I take off my glasses and rub my eyes. Before I could lean back into the couch I feel her lock me between her legs forcing her lips into my neck. I try to push her off groaning, damn she really forcing herself on me hard. "The fuck you doin'" I say successfully getting her off of me. I hold my neck feeling the pulse go harder where she forced her lips on. I look at her waiting for an answer but nothing comes out she just looks at me shocked with herself. "That's not what I wanted Jenna." I say matter of factly.

"I wanted to know what's causing you to act off these couple of days so we can talk about it and try to find ways on how we can change it for good, not you forcing yourself on me." I continue to talk. "Sorry I made you feel like that you should do something like that for me but no." I shake my head. " I want you and me to be comfortable and on the same page." I finish telling her. "I- I- I I don't know why I did that sorry I- I just something came over me." She stutters out. "What came over you why can't you tell me what's going on in your head with the nightmares not to mention me finding you all bloody in the bathroom in the middle of the night. I tried to take all this calmy and thought over every action I do to make you feel comfortable and not judged but if you wanna do this you have to talk to me and not hide things from me that clearly harm you." I say standing up raising my voice slightly.

I grab my smokes and a thin Jacket opening the backyard door. "Sorry I raised my voice at you." I say quietly closing the door. I lean against the wall lighting up a cigarette taking a big drag huffing out the smoke rubbing my fingers against my forehead. I collide my fist with the wall I was leaning on out of frustration. I take in a big breath signing as the only thing that can be heard was blood dripping from my hand and an airplane from a long distance. I look at the stars looking for the brightest one. Finding it I sadly smile at it. "Please give me the peace I've been asking for, mom." I say a warm a tear escaping my left eye. I slide against the wall until my butt hits the floor. I sigh as I hear the backyard door opening. Making me take a big drag from my cigarette. I sense Jenna sitting next to me I stare at the floor letting my cigarette burn in my hand.

I see Jenna's soft hands in front of my face reaching for my cig, silently asking if she could have a drag. I tighten my lips and give it to her. Sitting empty handed missing the touch of the cigarette in my hand as I hear Jenna taking a big drag herself and coughing out the smoke. She nods to herself bringing the cigarette back to her lips as she takes another dog this time no coughing. We just sit there in silence for the rest of the night both avoiding to sleep and not talking to each other, enjoying the cigarettes and after some time a couple drinks too.

"You see that bright star over there?" I ask breaking off the long lasting silence pointing my finger at the star. She mumbles a quiet yeah bringing the cigarette to her mouth. "That's my mom, I ask her for peace everyday. I don't care how she gives it to me or how she understands the word peace. But she never gives it to me I don't know what she is waiting for, for a long time I felt like you were my peace and still do. I thought peace meant no hills to climb or no problems at all but I was really wrong. I feel like she sent you to me to really learn what peace is." I finish saying with one breath.

I feel her hand searching mine taking it intertwining our fingers. The blood from my knuckles hugs her hand like it is meant to be covered in my blood. "Do you think of her everyday?" she rasps, huffing out smoke. I nod my head giving her a sad smile. " Since we are sharing stuff nobody knows" she starts standing up in front of me. "Give me your hand." I shrug and give her my hand. Watching her close her eyes and morphing into my childhood best friend. I let out tears at the sight of her. "Remember me?" her voice echos in my ears. I embrace her in a hug sobbing into her arms. As I pull away from the hug I see Jenna in front of me again, now familiarising the facial features. "It was you the whole time?" I ask wiping my tears.

She nods at that making me take her in another hug. "You don't know how I missed being with you, I thought of you everyday." I say into her shoulder warm tears flowing down my cheeks.

Jenna's POV:

I knew it was a mistake revealing that I knew her all along but Percy can suck my dick if he thinks that I'm gonna actually kill my childhood best friend, my girlfriend, my woman, The person I wanna grow old with, the only person I see comfort in. I breathe in her scent smelling the cigarette smoke mixed with her vanilla perfume is the only thing I wanna smell for the rest of my life as I hug her tighter.

---------------

1344 Words.

I originally wanted to kill off Y/n in this story. But after hearing the allegations about Percy and being the villain in this story, I changed my mind I won't let Percy win in this story :))

F*ck Percy Hynes White.