ʚI miss youɞ

hey guys, this is my first one-shot here so it's gonna be really cringe lol T-T  anyways, I hope you enjoy it! (You can also request if you want to :) )

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

All of the members except Minho were gone and Felix was little again...The dancer needed to take care of Felix until Hyunjin comes back, he knew how close they both were. The little was taking a small nap next to Minho, but he slowly woke up soon, not knowing that his main caregiver is gone.

"Hi there, little one...How did you sleep, hm??" Minho asked softly, smiling because of how cute Felix looks.

"Whewe hyunnie??" The smaller boy asked, worried and completely ignoring Minho's question.

"He's gone for a bit, sweetheart, he has some work...But don't worry, I'm here for you, right? He'll be back soon!" The dancer tried to cheer up Felix.

The little's lip started trembling as some tears filled his eyes so fast, he was worried for Hyunjin. He let out a long whine before he broke down, crying uncontrollably. Minho panicked, but still tried to stay calm.

"Calm down, darling...Shhhh, don't cry..." He said calmly to the adorable boy while hugging him. But Felix only kept crying, and it got worse every next minute.

"Shh, baby, it's fine, I'm here...He'll be back, shh" Minho kept trying to make things better, but he couldn't do anything.

He gave the little his favourite plushie, but Felix didn't want to even look at it. He put a paci in the little's mouth, but it still didn't work. He gave the little his comfort blankie - and still nothing better. The dancer felt like giving up already, nothing was working. but soon he heard Hyunjin coming back while the cute boy had no reaction at it.

Hyunjin got worried when he heard his little crying, so he went to the room as quick as he can. His little's face was red but also pale and his whole body was trembling while he cried so hard for his caregiver. Minho looked at Hyunjin and faked a small smile, he was clearly so tired from trying to calm the smaller boy down. The other dancer came closer to the boy and hugged him gently. The smaller boy gasped cutely.

"Hyunnie!" Felix exclaimed in a shaky voice as he hugged his caregiver tightly, crying on his chest.

"It's fine, hyung, you can go to sleep now." Hyunjin said quietly to Minho and Minho nodded, thanking Hyunjin and kissing the little's forehead before leaving.

"Good night, Lixie..." He said tiredly and left after that.

"Baby, why are you crying?? What's wrong, please tell daddy..." Hyunjin said to the little, hoping he'll answer.

"W-wixie mwissed daddy...Wixie t-thought something bad happwened to daddy..." The little said, sobbing.

"Shh, nothing happened, baby...Calm down, shh..." The caregiver tried his best to calm his little down.

He smiled softly as he only heard small whimpers and sniffles from the younger boy now.

"Let's sleep, baby...You're probably really tired..." Said Hyunjin and the little nodded slowly, smiling cutely. There was only a small light working, so Hyunjin turned it off, noticing his little is getting scared (since he has a fear of the dark) but making sure to calm him down quickly. He covered both of them with his little's warm and cozy blanket, then he started cuddling him gently, showing him he's there.

"I love you so much, sweetheart...goodnight..." He whispered and kissed his little's head softly.

"Nightnight, daddy...Wixie wubs you mowe..."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                     ~The End Lol~