ʚpanic attackɞ

Requested by ilovefelix_1 , enjoy 💞

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The other members except Hyunlix had a schedule and they had left a long time ago, letting Hyunjin stay with Felix a bit more so the little can at least fall asleep. It was almost 11 PM and the little was sooo sleepy, so he immediately fell asleep in his caregiver's warm cuddles.

Hyunjin smiled softly and kissed Felix's forehead, quietly leaving after about 30 minutes.

(...)

It was around 3 AM. The members still weren't at home, because they had a lot of work to do, but the little didn't know.

Felix slowly opened his eyes, waking up and not expecting to be all alone in the middle of the night, in his pitch black room. He frowned and looked around, not seeing anything but darkness, and his caregiver wasn't next to him.

Hyunjin had bought a new tall lamp earlier and it was in front of the wall which was facing Felix's bed.

It didn't take too long for the little to notice the lamp, immediately gasping in fear as he thought that it's a monster which is gonna do bad things to him. He sobbed and he hugged his plushie tightly, trembling uncontrollably and hiding under his warm blanket, having a whole panic attack.

Felix called out for help but no one answered or went in his room, which made him cry harder. He knew they were gone and that he can't do anything about it. He was absolutely terrified.

Thankfully, that's exactly when all of the other members came back home. Hyunjin was the first one who heard Felix's sobs and cries, and he immediately went to his little's room only to find Felix crying, trembling and hiding under the blanket.

"Hey, hey, baby, what happened?" Hyunjin asked as he sat down on the bed, gently stroking his little's body through the blanket.

"D-Daddy, thewes monstew..." Felix said, sobbing. That's when Hyunjin noticed how the lamp looked like a monster in the dark.

"Aww, silly baby~" Hyunjin chuckled. "That's a lamp! Come out of there, little one..." He said gently and the little hesitantly came out from under the blanket, his eyes puffy and red while he sobbed.

"Shh, it's okay, sweetie..." Hyunjin whispered as he hugged Felix close to him, keeping him safe and comfortable.

Soon Felix calmed down and he fell asleep in his caregiver's arms, smiling cutely in his sleep as he felt Hyunjin's kisses and cuddles.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                        ~The End~