ʚmeaniesɞ

Hyunjin and Lee know are a bit mean in this one 😭 Anyways, enjoy 💗

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Recently, Seungmin, Han and Jeongin have been little, just like Felix. Usually when they were big, they would take care of Felix and be nice to him, but when they were little it was different.

...

"Baby, wanna play with Minnie, Hannie and Innie?" Hyunjin asked Felix, smiling warmly at him. When the little heard that offer, he nodded softly, excited to play with the other littles. So his caregiver took him to them.

Seungmin, Han and Jeongin were so nice and everything. Not until Hyunjin left the dorm for his schedule. Now Felix was alone with them in Han's bedroom, and all of them were little.

"Cawn I see iwt?" Han asked innocently as he looked at the cute plushie which Felix was hugging. As the other little nodded softly, Han took the plushie from him but when Felix wanted it back, Han didn't give it back, and the other two littles helped him too. That's how they got here.

"Giwve it now!"

"No! You nowt gowna tell me!"

Felix tried to pull the plushie from them but they were all so much taller and stronger than him, since they didn't get smaller like him when they were in little space. Seungmin grabbed it and standed up.

"Wawnt it? Hmm, nope!" He laughed and teased Felix, tears filling the other little's eyes because he just wanted his plushie back. Felix kept trying to take it and soon he accidentally hit Jeongin, immediately panicking and trying to help. But Han pushed him away roughly as Jeongin started crying, and tears streamed down Felix's face as well.

"Minmin! Lixie huwt Innie!" Han called out for his caregiver, Minho, who rushed to the room. The caregiver took care of Jeongin while Felix just sobbed as no one even asked him if he's okay. Soon Minho was done.

"And you're coming with me." He said coldly to Felix, clearly mad at him and he grabbed his arm roughly, leading him to Hyunjin's bedroom and making him sit down on the bed.

"Listen, you're gonna stay here and wait for Hyunjin and while you wait make sure to think of what you've done. If I see you going out of the bedroom, the punishment is only gonna get worse. I hope you understood." Minho said and then left and closed the door, leaving Felix all alone in Hyunjin's room.

This wasn't Felix's fault, but no one would believe him if he told them the truth...right? He just waited for Hyunjin, sobbing in fear of what's gonna happen next.

After about 15 minutes, Hyunjin came in his room and closed the door, looking at Felix with a disappointed look.

"You were such a bad boy today. Now you'll get punished." He said to the little, and that's when Felix broke down.

"M sowwy, daddy, m sowwy! T-tey took m-my pwushie an diwdnt wanna give iwt bak! A-an I diwdnt wanna huwt Innie" Felix cried out, hoping that Hyunjin will believe him because he was in big trouble right now.

"Wait...What? They took your plushie?" Hyunjin asked, concerned.

"Mhm! T-tey waited fow you weave!"

"Okay, okay. I believe you, little one. I'll go talk with then right now, okay?" The caregiver said as he stroked Felix's hair softly, and the little nodded slowly, sobbing a bit.

Hyunjin went in Han's room, clearly mad. Seungmin and Jeongin were also still there.

"You thought I wouldn't find out about the truth, huh? You think it's so easy to hurt my angel for no reason without getting punished?"

"H-Hyunnie, m sowwy-"

"Wewe so sowwy..."

"M-mhm..."

They tried to apologize but then Hyunjin called out for their caregiver, Minho, so he can put them back in their place.

After everything was done, Hyunjin went back to his room and Felix was still waiting for him in there.

"Cutie...I'm so sorry, please forgive me" Hyunjin said as he held the little's hands gently.

Felix pouted a bit. "T-tey wownt be mean agaiwn, wight?" He asked curiously.

"They won't, baby. They won't I promise." Hyunjin layed down next to Felix and started cuddling him lovingly. "Shh, it's okay, little one...Daddy's here, it's over." He whispered in the little's ear and Felix giggled.

"I love you."

"Wixie wove daddy mowe~"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                         ~The End~