ʚfirst punishmentɞ

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Felix never got punished only for one reason - he was too innocent and he was always such a good little. But today things were different. First he threw a tantrum when Hyunjin, his caregiver needed to leave because of his schedule, then he was bratty and moody the whole day, and he also didn't listen to his other temporary caregivers while Hyunjin was gone. When Felix's main caregiver (Hyunjin) came back, the others told him about what happened. The caregiver sighed.

"I never expected this from him. I guess I'll need to punish him this time..." He said and the others agreed.

Felix was in his room, sadly waiting for his caregiver since he didn't know Hyunjin came back. The caregiver got in the room softly.

"Lixie?? Can we talk? Please..." He said to his little in the calmest way possible.

Felix frowned a bit but he still nodded slowly. His caregiver closed the door and came closer, sitting next to him.

"So...your hyungs told me that you were really bratty and you didn't listen to them today, is that right??"

Felix whined cutely. "m sowwyyyyyy! wixie didn't mwean tooooo~" He pouted cutely as some tears filled his eyes, he regretted everything he did today.

"No, no, shh...Calm down, darling..." Hyunjin immediately hugged his little, he didn't want to make Felix cry. "You'll only get a small punishment, okay?? I promise that I won't hurt you and I'm not disappointed, everyone is like this sometimes..." He explained calmly.

Hyunjin was happy that Felix understood what he did was wrong. He didn't really want to punish him, but he needed to. Once Felix calmed down fully, he decided to only have him in time out for the punishment.

"Come with me, darling." he grabbed the smaller boy's wrist gently.

Felix nodded and decided not to disobey his caregiver. Hyunjin made his little sit in the corner of one of the walls downstairs and told him to stay there for 15 minutes, he also told him not to go anywhere else or it'll get worse, then he went back upstairs to their bedroom.

Only 5 minutes have passed and Felix already felt so miserable there, in the corner, all alone. But he knew that it was all his fault...After all he was the one who was naughty the whole day. Hyunjin came down again after 10 more minutes, only to see his little sobbing and hiccuping cutely in the corner. He panicked, not knowing why Felix is crying.

"Aww...what's wrong, sweetheart, why are you crying??" He asked softly.

"Daddy...No mowe pwease, wixie downt wike it..." Felix sobbed. "M sowwy..."

"Darling..." Hyunjin hugged his little softly. "Daddy's sorry for punishing you, baby...But you took your punishment so well like a good boy, daddy's not mad at you, okay?? You don't need to be sorry for anything."

"thawnk you, daddyyyyyy~ can wixie hawe some cuwddles?? pweaseeeeee~"

How could Hyunjin even say no to a cutie like this. "of course, baby"

"yayyyy!~"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                       ~The End~