ʚ'forgotten' birthdayɞ

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Felix woke up, immediately getting excited because it was his birthday today. The members were planning to not tell him anything and then make a big surprise for him.

He smiled and got up, running to the others. But he got so confused as no one looked excited and no one said 'happy birthday' to him. He pouted and then looked at Hyunjin.

"Daddy?..." The little said hesitantly, almost crying already.

"Yes, baby? Aww, what's wrong, cutie pie?" Hyunjin asked, immediately hugging his little.

"Dunno..." Felix said quietly, lying. He knew what was wrong. And he was so upset that no one was making this day special for him.
"W-wawna sweep..." He almost sobbed but tried his best to hide it, then he went to his room and locked the door really quietly, making Hyunjin concerned.

The little layed down on the bed and hugged his plushie, sobbing and even letting out some small cries. How could they forget this special day? Even his caregiver?

Some hours passed when Felix heard someone gently trying to open the door, finding out that it's locked. He frowned and slowly walked towards the door, unlocking it. As the door opened it revealed Hyunjin, looking worried.

"Lixie, baby...Why were you crying cutie? Are you okay?" He asked, stroking Felix's hair as the little didn't even answer.

Hyunjin sighed. "Baby, come with daddy, okay?" He grabbed Felix's hand gently and leaded him towards the living room. Even before the little could see all the cute decorations, the other members standed up from behind the couch.

"Happy birthday, Lixie!" They exclaimed happily. Felix looked around and saw all the decorations and gifts prepared, which made him giggle.

"Aww, look who's happy~" Minho cooed, stroking Felix's hair gently.

Hyunjin crouched in front of Felix and looked at him with a smile, holding his hands. "I'm so sorry that we made you sad, my little baby...We didn't forget your birthday, we just wanted to surprise you~" He said and Felix nodded happily "Iws fineee~"

Everyone had fun with Felix and they did his favourite things together. He was more than happy with what he got, he got a lot of presents.

From Chan he got a bunny costume and a kitten plushie, from Minho he got a really cute top, from Changbin he got his favourite chocolate and a nice perfume, from Han he got a bunny plushie, from Seungmin he got a cute hairbrush and from Jeongin he got an adorable skirt and some macarons.

But Hyunjin's present was the best one. Some days ago he drew Felix playing with a kitten and he gave that painting to the little, along with a ssparkly pink pacifier, a bear plushie and 3 more skirts.

Felix gasped as he saw the painting and everything else, everything was so pretty. "Thankie, daddy~ Thankie evyone!" He said cutely and everyone went to him for a biiig hug. Later they all ate some of Felix's favourite cake.

That was one of the best birthdays that Felix ever had.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                     ~The End~