ʚjealousɞ

Heyy, it's been such a long time lol T-T Anyways, I'm finally back this time and I'll be able to make more parts of this, I hope you'll enjoy it :D

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Felix was playing in his room alone with his plushies, making some small happy sounds. After some time he got bored and he decided to go check where his caregiver, Hyunjin is. Earlier Hyunjin told him that he wants to rest but the little didn't expect him to be gone for so long...

"Hyunnieeee~" the smaller boy called out cutely as he searched in every room, when suddenly he went to Chan's room and saw him cuddling Hyunjin. His smile dropped immediately when he saw that, how could his caregiver cuddle with Chan but not give him any attention?

"Baby, I can explain-" Hyunjin started but got cut off by a loud whine and then he saw Felix running to his room, crying. "Sweetie, wait!" Hyunjin ran after the little but it was too late, Felix was already in his bedroom and the door was locked.

Hyunjin could hear the little's cries and sobs from the other side of the door and his heart broke. "Lixie...Let me in please..." He tried but he got no answer. He gently knocked on the door but again, no answer. The caregiver sighed and decided to wait a bit more and soon the little shyly went out of the room.

"Baby? are you okay? I'm so sorry..." said Hyunjin while looking at Felix sadly, and seeing him pout made him even more sad. "Shh, come here..." said the caregiver, hugging the little gently. "I'm sorry, baby...Daddy was just really stressed, okay? Daddy didn't want to bother you with his silly problems."

Felix nodded slowly. "Iws okie, dada~" he said, making Hyunjin smile. "Let's cuddle, sweetie~" The caregiver offered and then little smiled happily, cuddling his caregiver.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                        ~The End~