ʚprankɞ

Requested by ilovefelix_1 , enjoy! 💗
This is mostly Jilix btw 😭

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Han and Felix were both little, and Han was really bored, so what if he scared the other little by pranking him? He thought it would be fun, he just wanted to scare the other little and then cuddle with him.

...

Felix was sleeping in his bedroom because it had been such a tiring day for him, and he got sleepy really easily. He was sleeping peacefully, and he never thought that something would happen while he was asleep.

Han put on a scary mask and then went to the younger one's bedroom. He was so excited to scare the other little, and he couldn't even understand why.

It was currently around 12:47 am and Felix was still sleeping, unbothered.

But then Han suddenly jumped on him and scared him, and Felix didn't know that was Han because of the mask so he immediately started crying in fear.

"N-no pwease!" Felix begged as he tried to get away from the older one.

"Wixieee, iws me!" Han said as he removed the mask and the other little was already so scared that he didn't even listen to Han.

Hyunjin heard Felix's cries and immediately rushed to the little's room. He didn't even notice that Han was there and he just hugged Felix, stroking his back lovingly.

"Shh, shh, it's okay, baby...It's okay, daddy's here, you're fine" He comforted the little. "Can you tell me what happened, little one?" The caregiver asked and then he noticed Han. "Oh, hi, Hannie~ Why aren't you asleep with MinMin hyung, hm?"

"H-He scawed me!" Felix cried out and pointed at the other little.

"Wait, wait, calm down, little one" Hyunjin said calmly. "Tell me everything, okay?"

"I was sweeping a-awnd he went hewe with a scawy mask and scawed me..." Felix explained, sobbing.

"Come with me" The caregiver said calmly to Han and then took him to his own caregiver so he can deal with him, and he immediately came back to Felix.

"Baby? Are you okay? Aww, are you scared? It's okay, cutie, daddy's here for you and daddy will protect you...Hannie was just trying to prank you and he didn't mean to scare you, okie? But he'll still get a punishment because he already scared you." Hyunjin said calmly as he rubbed his forehead against Felix's, because that always calmed the little down. Soon Felix's sobs and cries faded away.

The little fell asleep in his caregiver's arms, and Hyunjin stayed with the little all night, giving him a lot of kisses and tummy rubs.

(This is kinda trash lol 😭)

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                         ~The End~