Idk what to title this-

Aang hummed to himself, pouring tea for both him and Azula. She watched him do so. She sighed. Aang's eyes darted to look at her.

"Something the matter, Azula?" he put down the tea pot and handed her a cup.

she took the cup but didn't respond. Aang waited for her to respond, the woman slowly getting irritated and groaning.

"I have questions I'd like to ask." she responded.

This peaked Aang's interest as he nodded, sipping his tea.

"Well, I'm willing to answer whatever you want to ask!" he smiled.

Azula nodded, looking down.

"Well, for one, why did you marry my brother after all he put you through when you first met?" she started, making eye contact with Aang.

Aang took a moment to think.

"Well, we did become friends and over time we became close and developed feelings, to be honest with you, Azula, he treats me as if I'm a person and not just a weapon like a lot of people do, he sees me as equal, he cares for me, and treats me well, he cares for my mental health, he always makes sure I'm feeling comfortable in certain situations, he cares about my opinions and to be honest, having a partner who cares as much as he does and compliments your personality makes you feel really good about yourself" he smiled, Azula looked down into her tea cup.

She knows she'll never have that connection her brother has with the Avatar. She looks back up.

"Why do you act so kindly to me when I shot you with lightning, I temporarily killed you" she said coldly. Aang sipped his tea as he looked at her.

"Because there's good in everyone, including you Azula" he smiled "Plus, your good company to have around, even if you may not realize it" she looked back down at her cup and sighed, she bit her lip then took a deep breath.

"Can you give me?- dating advice?" she asked, looking ashamed of herself, Aang looked slightly surprised and nodded. 

"Uhm- well- just be yourself, the right person will come along eventually" he smiled "Listen, I know it sounds cheesy and basic but I was just myself around Zuko and now we're happily married" he said reassuringly "you just have to find someone who compliments your personality, you will at some point, Azula, I know you will" Azula felt reassured by her brother-in-laws words. 

Later on that night Zuko walked into his bedroom, Aang sitting in bed reading a book.

"How was your day, sweetie?" Aang asked, looking up with a smile, Zuko sighed at first then smiled.

"Stressful to say the least, how was your's, darling?" He through all his body armor onto the floor and didn't even bother to change his clothes as he threw himself onto the bed. 

"Good, me and Azula where chatting" he stated, Zuko looked at his husband with a confused stare.

"About what?" he asked, curiously. 

"She wanted dating advice" he responded, still reading his voice. 

Zuko sat up quickly, pushing the book Aang was holding down.

"Dating advice. really?" he said, his voice sturn.

Aang laughed, nodding, he was amused by how shocked his husband was.

"I mean, she spent her teen years fighting in the name of your father, her wanting to get into the dating scene isn't unrealistic, dear" He smirked, Zuko muttering to himself and nodded. 

"True, true. I agree." he nodded as he flopped back down. 

Aang smiled, kissing Zuko then putting his book down. 

"Goodnight" he smiled laying down, putting the candles in the room out with a flick of his hand, Zuko hummed.

"Goodnight, darling" he sighed, falling asleep.