"Jealous Much?" Ember Island Players Two-shot pt. 2

"What is going on?!" Sokka yelled, confused on why Zuko had his arm around Aang and Aang's arms which were around Zuko's neck moved, Zuko pulling Aang closer on instinct as Sokka seemed to get more irritated, mainly out of confusion about the whole situation "YOU- HIM- I- AANG?! EXPLAIN PLEASE?! please-" the confused Sokka begged, Suki grabbing his arm to stop him from approaching the apparent couple. Zuko was glaring at Sokka at first as he was yelling but soon stopped, knowing Sokka was just in shock.

"Yeah, what's going on Aang?!" Katara snapped, glaring at Zuko, who looked down, his grip on Aang tightening as Aang nervously let his eyes dart from one person to another.

"Toph did you know about this?!" Sokka questioned erratically, raising a brow which the blind girl could of course, not see.

"I- Sokka, it's not what it looks like!- Well- it is but not in the context your thinking of- we- we haven't been sneaking around together!! This literally just happened tonight!" Aang panicked, Zuko looking at him then back at Sokka.

"I can confirm that, I would of known." She crosses her arms "And I never expected twinkle toes to get with Prince Sparksalot" she shrugged.

"I mean no one would of have, their not a likely couple" Suki responded, Sokka nodding.

"WHO WOULD?!" he yelled, placing his hands on his hips and then looking back at Zuko "You where hunting him down one second now you're making out with him in the ocean under the moonlight?- I will admit, it is a romantic scene" Sokka said, going off topic as he placed a hand on his chin, Zuko nodded "But STILL- You sure they weren't sneaking around before hand, Toph?" Sokka questioned.

"I'm sure" she responded.

"If none of you saw this we probably would start sneaking around if I'm being honest-" Zuko chime in, Aang huffing pulling away from taller teen.

"Zuko! You're making things worse!"

"What?! Am I wrong?!"

". . . No comment."

"Aang. This isn't an interrogation."

"WELL, IT MIGHT AS WELL BE!" The Airbender yelled, arms thrown in the air, silencing everyone, Katara starred while Sokka fell back, Aang getting angry like this wasn't a common occurrence, it never was, sure he got a little irritated every now and then and lashed out a little but never to this extreme "WHY DOES IT MATTER IF WE OR WEREN'T SNEAKING AROUND?! WHY DOES IT CONCERN YOU ALL?! THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND ZUKO. NOT ANYONE ELSE!" A gust of air hit everyone, it wasn't overly strong but Aang didn't make it intentionally, he stood up and grabbed Zuko's hand, dragging him from the ocean.

Katara shook her head and sighed, she wasn't happy about this herself, mainly since the reason she had rejected Aang was because she was in love with Zuko herself, she clenched her fists, she knows it's selfish but Zuko went out of his way to help her find the man who killed her mother, surely who does that for nothing?

The others and Aang bickering, Aang groaned.

"Aang- is this really a good idea, you have to end the war and falling in love isn't helpful within this situation, is it?" Sokka stated, Aang huffed.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight Zuko." Aang ignored everyone else, Airbending himself into the Air and landing on the roof, sliding into the window of the room he was sleeping in, Momo following after him as Zuko watched, he didn't expect Aang, who was normally a push over to be so defensive and protective, Zuko knew that due to the situation, probably a bad idea to find such a thing attractive.

The others continued to discuss the issue as they went back inside, besides Katara who was quite the whole time, Zuko decided to wait till everyone else went inside to follow their lead and make his way to his bedroom. He rushed in and shut the door, but froze when he turned around to see Katara, sitting on his bed.

"Zuko. . ." she sighed, Zuko paused.

"If this is about Aang, I can assure you I'm not going to hurt hi-"

"This has nothing to do with Aang" she snapped, annoyed he was brought up in the moment, she didn't hate him of course, he was one of her best friends but within the moment she was resenting their relationship, she stood up, walking over to Zuko who had made his way across the room, making distance between them, he felt something was off and didn't want to take any chances in confirming his suspicions so he stood by the window, arms crossed.

"Then why are you here?" he narrowed his eyes, Katara approaching him, placing her hands on his chest.

"I'm here for you, I love you Zuko and I- I can't stand the thought of you being with someone else" she whispered leaning up and kissing him, Zuko freezing for a moment, her lips on his, he hated every second of it, pushing her away.

"Katara! You can't just do that! I'm in love with Aa-" Katara kissed him again, craving his warm touch and soft lips, Zuko was backed up against the wall, eyes wide as he tried once again to push her away, her grip on his shoulders strong, he finally managed to get her off, she fell to the ground with a loud thud, a look of disgust on his face as he wiped his mouth, Katara felt her lip quiver as she stood up.

"Zuko, please, I've never felt this way befo-"

"Get out. Now"

"But-!"

"NOW!" he yelled, Katara left the room quickly, a defeated look on her face as she slammed the door behind her. Zuko dropped onto his bed, guilt building up inside him as Katara had kissed him, even if he and Aang hadn't made anything official guilt ate him up, sure he didn't kiss Katara, she kissed him. He still felt guilty.

He didn't sleep that night, guilt eating away at him.

The next morning, Aang was confused on why Zuko seemed so distant even durn training, he sat next to him on the fountain after the two finished, they were alone, the others where busy, Sokka and Suki went into town to get more supplies, Toph decided to tag along with them last second and Katara was avoiding both Aang and Zuko. Aang leaned on his shoulder as he closed his eyes.

"Zuko, what's wrong?" Aang asked, Zuko not daring to meet his eyes, he sighed, placing his head in his hand, covering his eyes as Aang worried, moved closer and threw his arms over him. "Zuko, honey?" he said, Zuko felt a small smile curve to his lips as he looked at Aang, the nickname was sweet and endearing.

"Aang. . . I need to tell you something." he stated, the small fading from his face to a cold stare. Aang moved up and turned to him, crossing his leg's and nodded.

"Go on" he urged.

Zuko hesitated then sighed "Lat night when I went to my room, Katara was in there, waiting for me and she-"

"Don't tell me she kissed you." Aang's face was blank, how did he know? It's like Aang could read his mind. He nodded, Aang's face went from the blank stare to anger "Even though she knows we're together?!" he snaps "I had a feeling she liked you, if I'm being honest, I was hoping you'd say no to me when I said that Zuko." he sighed, standing up "I just- I just want to rest for now" he states, Zuko nods, placing his arm around Aang's waist and placing a kiss to his lips.

"I love you" he mutters as he hides his face in the crack of Aang's neck.

"I love you too" Aang smiled, running his fingers through his hair.

Katara stared at the from a distance and looked down, Zuko wasn't her's and never would be if he and Aang remained together, she wiped her tears as she walked away, Aang had noticed her but didn't say anything, he didn't want to talk to her, not after how she betrayed his trust, not yet anyways.