"Jealous much?" - Ember Island Players Two-shot pt. 1

"That play was terrible!" Sokka yelled, huffing as he threw his arms into the air, Suki walking beside him back into the main hall, Katara nodded.

"It was, it was HORRIBLE." She huffed, crossing her arms as Toph laughed.

"I liked it, I think it was very accurate" she snorted.

"Toph, you where played by a buff guy." Aang pointed out, Zuko walking silently beside him, clearly the whole death thing by Azula was on his mind. Toph laughed.

"You were a woman Twinkle-toes! She captured your personality perfectly!" she busted out laughing, tears forming in her eyes as she held her sides which hurt due to the laughing. Aang huffed, placing his hands on his hips as he began to go at Toph who enjoyed this side of Aang because he tended not to hold back, she liked the sass and blatant bitchiness when fighting with the Avatar. She started to go back at him, the two bickering back and forth.

Sokka's eyes wandered to the disgraced Prince who seemed to of been pulled aside by someone, the look of discomfort clear on his face when looking over his solider, a visible cry for help.

"Hey guys, think Zuko needs some help" he whispered as he pointed at him, Aang's eyes meeting the Firebender who was trying to back away from whoever had stopped him.

"I'll do it, you guys can go ahead" Aang responded, walking over to Zuko the others walking outside the theatre. As the younger approached, he noticed the actress who played him in the play talking to Zuko, particularly he picked up on the flirting.

"Are you sure we haven't met? I could have sworn I've seen such a handsome fella such as yourself before" she giggled, grabbing his arm, feeling up it "My, my! You are strong aren't you! ~" her hand feeling Zuko's bicep "Maybe you could carry me back to my place and we coul-"

"Eh-hem." The woman stopped, the sound of Aang clearing his throat caught the twos attention, she raised a brow, confused on who he was while Zuko had a relived look as his saviour stood in front of them, an annoyed looked, one hand on his hip as he looked her up and down.

"Who are you?" she asked, annoyed he interrupted them. Aang raised a brow.

"I should be asking you the same thing" he hissed at her, grabbing Zuko's arm with his free hand.

"can't you see we're talking here?" she scoffed, Aang rolling his eyes.

"Get your own boyfriend, sweetie" he said, his voice filled with jealously and resentment which was building up from beforehand. Zuko's eyes widened at the statement.

"Whatever" the Actress huffed, looking away and storming off, Zuko sighed in relief as Aang began to drag him out of the building.

"What was that all about?" Zuko asked, Aang looked at him somewhat confused.

"What do you mean?" the shorter boy asked, Zuko chuckled, their arms still linked together.

"You called me your boyfriend back there" he smiled, looking down at the young Avatar who seemed to jolt.

"O-oh- well I-" he muttered, looking away, a light blush spread across his face "Slip of the tongue I guess" he whispered, tightening his grip on Zuko's arm.

Zuko hummed "Sure it was" he smirked, Aang groaning.

"I saved you back there, I could of her go on and on and on and on-"

"I know, I know you could have, but you didn't, I think you where jealous she was flirting with me~"

"Jealous?! No! I'm just- well- good natured! I can't help it, plus she did a horrible job pretending to be me!"