Forgiving him - Zukaang Oneshot

"We can't trust you after all you've done, we'll never let you join us" Aang said, pointing his staff directly against Zuko's throat, the Prince's eyes widened as he stepped back a bit, he could see the anger and hurt in Aang's eyes. He looked at Katara, who was staring daggers through the teen "Leave, before I do something I regret, Zuko" he raised his voice as he narrowed his eyes, Zuko sighed and nodded and turned away not before 'accidentally' dropping a scroll onto Appa, the others seemingly not noticing as Aang rushed over to the Bison and quickly picked it up, shoving it into the back of the belt tying his robe into place.

"Zuko, what if we get caught?" Aang whispered, the Firebender holding his face as he leaned in to kiss him, the wind blowing through the window of Aang's room, the team where currently in Ba Sing Se, everyone asleep in their perspective rooms, Zuko chuckled, his short hair still growing out, the green robe's he dawned suited him well.

"We'll be fine, don't worry, doll-face" Zuko responded, rapping an arm around Aang's waist, his hand on his face, leaning down to kiss him, Aang didn't hesitate to kiss back as he instinctively wrapped his arms around Zuko's neck, Aang always liked to describe his kisses with Zuko like a spark going through his body. He felt Zuko pull him closer, his heart pounding in his chest as Zuko pulled away, his forehead against Aang's "See I told you we'd be fine" he smirked, Aang chuckled as he pulled himself closer.

"Will you stay the night?" Aang asked longing for the heat from Zuko's body durn the cold night. Zuko pulled away, looking out the window.

"Now that would get us caught" he walked across the room and picked up one of the two glasses beside Aang's bed "Red wine?" he asked, Aang nodded as he sat on the side of the bed, picking up the other glass and taking a sip.

"You can sneak out in the morning, can't you? Or even after I fall asleep, I just want to spend longer with you" he looked down, Zuko looked at him and sighed, sitting beside him.

"Fine. I'll stay till you fall asleep" he placed a quick kiss on the Airbender's head, Aang smiled as he put his glass down and leaned on his chest.

"I love you" Aang intertwined his fingers with Zuko's.

"I love you too" Zuko responded, laying down with his head hitting the cushion, Aang yawned and closed his eyes with Zuko's arms around him and the soft duvet which Zuko pulled over the two.

Soon after Aang was asleep, Zuko began to remove himself from the young Avatar who clung to him, he put back on his boots and hopped out the window, closing it after him as he walked through the moonlight back to where he and his uncle were staying. He wanted to stay longer but Aang was a Fire Nation target, he was someone Zuko was meant to hate but he couldn't help but fall in love with him over time.

He walked back to the Tea shop and up to his room, slammed his door as he yelled, banging his head off the wall, he hated the fact he loved him. He didn't want to love him but he did. He kicked off his boots and threw himself onto his bed, face first into the pillow. God, what has he gotten himself into?

Aang didn't talk for the rest of the evening, he sat there quietly thinking while looking into the fire, the bowl of rice in his hand untouched, Katara looked at him worryingly.

"Aang, is something wrong? You haven't touched your dinner?" she said, Aang looked at her startled.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine don't worry" he smiled, putting the bowl down and standing up "I'm gonna go for a walk," he said, grabbing his staff as he began to walk off.

"Aang! You need to eat!" Katara yelled, Aang threw his staff and ran Airbending himself up to grab onto it, flying off "Aaaand he's gone" Katara sighed.