Chapter one: "Fuck it I'm in love"

Summary: Spencer and reader have been together for just two weeks and their relationship is still too new. However, they are still getting used to being lovers and not just friends after so many years.

Warnings: I curse a lot

Word count: 7,9K

A/N: Thank you to everybody who supported me and waited for this update. Guys! honey bunny and chipmunk are back!!

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Spencer's point of view

I sighed and breathed in as (Y/N)'s hair fell on my face when I rolled in bed. I wrapped my arms around her and moved her closer, as she continued sleeping. We had been together for ten days. The best ten days of my life, if you ask me. Catching unsubs wasn't even bothering me. The blood, the gore, I didn't care about that anymore, as long as I could be with my sweet (Y/N) next to me.

Yes, I am cheesy. And I'm not even sorry.

- "Wake up princess, time to go to work."- I whispered softly in her ear as she rolled in bed and hid her face in the crook of my neck.

- "I don't wanna"- (Y/N) whispered and held me close- "I wanna stay here with you"

- "I wanna stay here too, with you. But we got a case."

- "Why can't fucking psychos take a day off?"

- "Been asking myself the same for some time now. Wanna shower with me to save time?"- (Y/N) giggled and looked at me, as I leaned over and pecked her lips.

- "Last time we did that we didn't save time. We actually were late for work and everybody made fun of us."- I chuckle at the memory of that day. Well, it was just last Thursday, and Morgan is still teasing me about it.

- "Fine, you shower and I'll make breakfast."- I sigh defeated, but in a second her arms around my neck make me giggle again- "What are you doing, chipmunk?"

- "I'm giving you your good morning kiss, my sweet prince."- I chuckled and kissed her sweetly, biting carefully her lips as she rubbed them against mine.

- "I am not getting out of bed if you are doing this to me, chipmunk."

- "Come on, honey. We didn't leave this bed for the entire weekend. Time to work"

- "That's not true... we spent some fun time on the couch too, and on the kitchen counter... and in the bathtub"

- "Spencer Walter Reid, you are acting like a horny teenager!"- (Y/N) laughed and looked at me as I blushed, but kept smiling and caressing her cheeks as I stared at her.

- "I might be... but I just wanna spend every second I have with you, now that I have you"

- "You are gonna have me forever, honey bunny,"- I kept my eyes in hers and tried to take it all in. Her sweet smile, the loving look in her eyes, her scent. Everything drove me mad about her in the most sensual and yet adorable way. I didn't want to get out of bed, but I knew we had to. Most of all I knew we had to keep our behavior at our best. We had promised Hotch we were going to keep it professional. So far we had managed, though believe me, it had been a challenge.

I had never had a girlfriend before. I didn't know what it was like to have someone who loved me back. Yes, it was still odd for me to face my feelings so openly in front of (Y/N). And it was still weird to hold her hand and hear her saying she loved me. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I wanted to give her everything I could. All my love, all my kisses, all of me, if she had me.