Chapter 11: "Heartbeat is coming in so strong"

Summary: Spencer and reader are struggling to try to make it without sex until their wedding day. Bachelorette and bachelor parties are happening. 

Word count: 7,1K

Warnings: Extreme fluff, people will get drunk, there will be strippers, love promises, and all the good stuff we need to go through the week. 

A/N: And just one more chapter left!! Hope you are enjoying all the fluff this chapter has. 

Final chapter: will be posted Wednesday 28th, March. 

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

(Y/N)'s point of view

It was Thursday and I felt that week had been eternal. The longest week of my life. I don't know if it was because of everything we had to get ready for the wedding, or if it had something to do with my stupid idea of not having sex with Spencer. But the last few days had been endless.

Monday, we picked Diana up from the airport. She and aunt Ethel arrived for the wedding and were staying with Spencer at our apartment. That kept him busy those days. We had dinner with them and my parents, and it all went quite well. My soon-to-be husband was worried Diana might get confused on the trip, and meeting all these new people. But no, she was perfect. We couldn't have picked a better time for our wedding. Her medicine was working magic on her.

- "I couldn't believe it when they told me they had just started dating"- Diana said, making my parents laugh immediately- "All these years I had been sure they were together and had decided to keep me in the dark about it!"

- "You were not the only one!"- my mom added- "I can't even start telling you the number of times I tried to convince (Y/N) to date Spencer all these years! But she was so stubborn! She kept saying Spencer wasn't attracted to her!"

When you put your parents and your husband's family together in the same room, you only have one result: embarrassment.

I looked at Spencer and his cheeks were burning red. I held his hand underneath the table and squeezed it. I knew this whole thing was new to him, and to be honest, I wasn't very experienced myself. He was the first boyfriend I ever introduced to my family. And that was the reason, I wanted to save myself the embarrassment. Clearly I was doomed. And Spencer with me.

- "Is this going to be a theme at the reception?"- I dared to ask, and my dad chuckled as he replied.

- "I'm gonna make sure it is."

Why didn't we elope?

Tuesday had been chaos. My dress wasn't ready. The delay was apparently my fault, for losing weight. I wasn't even trying to lose weight! I just couldn't eat 'cause I was too nervous. So the seamstress had to do all the changes again, and my mom freaked out, trying to get me to eat every half hour.

Suddenly I remembered why I had left the house as soon as I could.

- "Ok peanut, let me see you"- mom said from the lounge with Lu, Penelope, aunt Ethel and Mrs. Reid. They were my wedding squad, and they were following me all over around... driving me slightly crazy.

The seamstress finished adjusting the dress and the veil and opened the door for me. I heard mom gasp as I walked toward her and the rest of my squad.

- "Oh my god, you are an angel."- I wanted to argue with mom's words, but all I managed to do was to blush and look down. Diana clapped as she stared at me, and cut me the biggest smile I had ever seen from her. Garcia's eyes teared up, and she couldn't stop herself from running to me and rising my veil.