Chapter two: "You were out of my league"

Summary: Reader still hates Seaver (shocking, I know) and Spencer is starting to think about their future together. Prentiss keeps acting strange, and the team might need JJ again.

Warnings: Mention of Criminal dark stuff (the usual). Smut, breeding kink, daddy kink, unprotected sex. Minors do not interact!

Word count: 14K (I'm not even sorry)

A/N: Hey guys! this is a long chapter, sorry! As always, comments, and likes are always welcome! Thank you for reading!! 

Next update: Wednesday 25th

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

(Y/N)'s point of view

Did I mention I still hated Seaver back in the days I had started dating Spencer? Ok, I never liked her before or even after she left the BAU either. But when Spencer and I got together, she kept looking at him with those stupid longing eyes from a safe distance, which made me want to punch her. I didn't, I had given Hotch my word I was going to act like a grown-up, and I was making my best to fulfill that promise.

It made it worse that Spencer was totally oblivious to her attitude, and that Prentiss was acting like her tutor, supervising everything she did, helping her with work and profiling. Not that I was an annoying jealous human, but... well, sometimes I was a little annoying and jealous human. Besides, Prentiss was acting so secretively and mysteriously, it gave me a bad feeling. I don't know why I felt like she wanted to get away from us. All of us.

Do you wanna know what made me feel even worse? The fact I realized I was doing what I always criticized of the team: I was being nosy and intrusive with her private life, and I knew I shouldn't. So I did my best and focused on my life. And my life at the moment consisted of two things: getting Spencer naked at home and trying not to get Spencer naked at work.

- "So, are you and the doctor coming this weekend to see the band?"- Mikey grabbed a beer from my fridge and looked at me with a big green- "You promised, nugget"

- "Sorry, Milky Way, but this weekend doc and I have to visit his mother if all the serial killers allow us"- my friend wide opened his eyes as I delivered the news.

- "Wow nugget, so shit it's serious!"

- "We both know this is not your regular "we just started dating" relationship, but it's not like we are gonna get married tomorrow."

- "Why not?"- Mikey's question was so easy to answer, and yet so complicated at the same time.

- "For starters, he hasn't asked me."

- "And what if he does?"- Mikey stared at me with a silly grin, like he actually knew what he was talking about.

- "He won't."

- "He could! He definitely could, he is in love with you."

- "And he told me 13 days ago!"

- "Do you have plans for tomorrow, by the way? the big half-month anniversary, two weeks of dating."

- "Don't be ridiculous!"- I knew Mikey was trying to be an asshole, but Spencer and I had actually planned a date to celebrate our first 14 days together. 'Cos yes, we were the kind of geeks in love who celebrated everything. I am not even sorry.

- "Ok kids! the food is here!"- Frank announced and slammed the door behind his back as he walked into the apartment.

- "Please tell me you got double cheese!"- Mikey forgot about me and walked to the living room, straight to the pizza boxes.