Cheeky bastard

Should I make an actual book? Debating it fr 🤷🏾‍♀️
____________________________________________

Walking down the long hall y/n makes her way towards Captain Price's office, he said he had an important mission
for her and to get there asap. She starts to get nervous, whenever Price says to get there asap it usually means she's going to come back with trauma...

Knock knock knock
"Come in" she slowly opens the door peeking, her mask hiding the lower half of her face only showing her nervous watery eyes, "ah ____come in"  she walks in closing the door facing price and the two other men that were in front of her.

They were large, lean, and both wearing masks, one balaclava and the other with a krueger mask. She recognizes them immediately, she had a mission with them once before. It was definitely not an easy one especially with these two, they fought ever second they got cussing each other out, criticizing the way they fought, and worst of all the got y/n involved to be the judge of who's the best fit. when they got home the first place she went was to Price's office. She begged him to never assign them with her again and he promised.. and yet here they are.

"Y/n!" Konig says perking up excited
oh good god
"Alright now that you're all here, this is the run down." He slams down some photos of two men and one women

"these are your targets.  They run a sex trafficking ring out in Texas and in Mexico. The leader here, must be brought back alive, as for the other two Shepard would like them alive but if they are hostile you have the go ahead to kill them."

He continues to explain the details of the mission but y/n is to busy sweating bullets sandwiched between these two.

She's very worried how this will go, she knows it won't sail smoothly, not with these two dumbasses.. she continues to think of all the scenarios that could compromise them or even worse kill them..

"And Ghost you'll be leading. Y/n is second in command, meaning if Ghost makes a decision it goes through y/n first." Price crossed his arms and leans into his chair "what? That doesn't make sense I'm a lieutenant an she a Sargent!" Ghost throws his hands in the air nearly smacking y/n in the face "watch where you put your meaty hands you almost hit her!" Konig says putting y/n on the other side of him.

"Enough! Ghost you and Konig have a history of disagreement a prime example here. Y/n is here to fix this. If it's not fixed by the time you come back you're both out of 141 period. Dismissed." The three walk out into the hallway the two looking at her.
"Y/n-"
"nope. Save it for.. ah absolutely never" she says shutting down Ghost

                                       ...

She jolts awake as there's a knock on the door, throwing herself to the door opening it revealing Konig. He was dressed out of uniform wearing a white long sleeve shirt and cargo pants, maybe it was the groggy mind but he looked god damn attractive right now.. "what's up?" She says scratching her head squinting her eyes at the light in the hallway "may I come in?" She moves aside gesturing him to do so.

"You can sit on the couch over there" finally it was just the two of them. Alone in her room on her couch, he had been waiting for this moment he was going to finally do it. He was going to tell her how he feels and kiss her that's the goal anyway.

"Sorry for eh Waking you up so early I just really wanted to get this off my chest"  "no it's fine you can always come to me when you need to talk"

He had no idea what he was doing. His kind went completely blank, He leaned in tilting his head. To her he looked desperate? Like he had been waiting patiently for his treat like a good dog. "Please let me touch you."

He didn't mean for it to sound like that, but he didn't care currently he just wanted no....NEEDED her really bad.. "Konig I'm? Are you okay you're breathing really hard I-" knock knock knock knock

The knocking was pointless because he came in anyway, how the hell did he get in? She remembers locking her door right after she let Konig in. "You cheeky mother fucker." Ghost stomped his way over to the couch where the two of them were sitting. Grabbing Konig by his collar still sitting as he wasn't tall enough to lift him completely up, "Ghost! What are you doing let him go!"

She slaps his shoulder making him snap his head to look at her, he was pissed.. why the hell is she protecting him? He's a freak! A no body who can't do his job without freaking out!

He let Konig go, lifting his balaclava up to his nose and grabbed the back of y/n's neck kissing her with a hard impact. Y/n and Konig couldn't believe what was happening, she pushed him off of her "what the hell are you doing?"Konig wasn't about to let him win he wanted her just as much as he did. He got up and picked y/n up by her thighs, putting her face under his hood kissing her, but it's wasn't as hard as ghost he knew how to be gentle while being assertive, "ko- hmm KONIG"

What the hell was happening? And why is she attracted to this....
For a moment everything stopped, she was looking at his eyes, she decided to let her thoughts go, the ones telling her this was wrong on so many levels, that after what's about to go down it will be awkward. But she can't help it.

She picked his hood back up with her eyes closed kissing him.

Part one