Love handles

Continuing "cheeky bastard"
____________________________________________

For a moment everything stopped, she was looking at his eyes, she decided to let her thoughts go, the ones telling her this was wrong on so many levels, that after what's about to go down it will be awkward. But she can't help it.

She picked his hood back up with her eyes closed kissing him.  Their lips melted together breath hot from being under the cloth that covered his face daily. She gently pushed away from him "put me down." She told him her breath heavy, he did as he was told holding her waist. Y/n pointed to Ghost curling her finger motioning for him to "come here"

He makes his way towards her, hips swaying slightly taking his hands out of his pockets. The two stand before her so close she can hear each of their breaths, feeling bold she grabs both of their shirts walking backwards to the bed looking them in the eyes. At this moment they both knew exactly what she wanted and they were going to give it to her.

Finally arriving they crawl on top of her, ghost positioning himself behind her and Konig tending to her from the front. They took their sweet time enjoying every inch of her. Ghost kissing her neck and unhooking her bra, Konig catering to her once empty lips feeling up from her thighs, love handles, and boobs in that order. She was already starting to feel wet from the attention, how could she not? Two large, muscular, and attractive men wrapped around her finger, hungry and needy. All for her.

Konig was now kissing down her body stopping at the start of her jeans. He looks up asking for permission gripping her thighs. She places his face back down to her crown giving him more than consent.  He unbuttons her pants quickly sliding them off, finally he was right where he wanted to be between such big, soft, and strong thighs. He was ready to taste all of what she had to offer.

Meanwhile Ghost was continuing his task with y/n's neck fondling with her boobs, grinding needlessly against her. Hearing her moan in his ear while the back of her head rested on his shoulder. He begins to take of his cargo pants throwing them off to who knows where, only in his boxers he takes out his dick. Konig still tasting and sucking her clit, driving his tongue into her hole. Ghost teasing her rubbing himself between her ass and her, König's tongue coming in contact with Ghost. He decides to taste them both. Licking his tip and pampering her as well.

Nothing could've prepared her for this the amount of pleasure and attention, she's never gotten this. Mainly because she's never had sex.. they were ready for her. Konig up and positioned in front of her and Ghost in his right hand he was going to give it to them both.

He starts to pump Ghost and slowly entering y/n, her eyes squeezed shut in pain she knew he was big but Jesus Christ what the hell was the military feeding him.
Finally in he goes slow knowing how big he is, in this moment ghost groaning and cursing in her left ear And Konig whimpering and kissing her right one. She didn't know who to focus on they both were making her feel close to the edge. "Fuck let go I'm gunna cum" Konig lets go of Ghost's cock lifting his now free hand on her left thigh throwing it over his shoulder for better access.
Her two holes were nice and full, all three feeling such euphoria.

I lost motivation with this LMAO