Aftercare

Gaz:
Normally when you two have sex he isn't rough but one night he was pretty sexually frustrated and with your consent of course he went hard and fast. And it just so happened the next day you started your period so the pain was much worse. He'll rub your thighs, massage your back, scratch your head, and even bath you and put lotion on you. He goes to the store to buy tampons and pads and snacks, and every month he spends at least a hundred dollars on everything you'll need. But of course he doesn't mind, he knows you would do the same for him.

Ghost:
When the two of you are done, it's like tradition to take a bath and have wine together. He'll wash your hair (or if you're black he'll put in moisturizer) and rub your shoulders. Afterwards he likes to cook you a good meal and carry you to bed.

Alejandro:
He will clean you up from head to toe, mainly because he got his juice all over you.. but his aftercare is always you not lifting a finger, he carries you to the shower, gets you dressed, brings you to bed, and even prepares a snack for the both of you. Then when you fall asleep he likes to listen to your breathing while you're on top of him.

König:
After you two clean up he just wants to hold you, he feels as if he hurt you or was too rough with you, but there was no way he could especially when he completely puts your pleasure before his. In the morning he makes you breakfast in bed and coffee, he loves to see you groggy, eyes hardly open, hair messy (or bonnet sideways). His heart damn near bursts seeing you so happy to see him