Wanting attention

|Ghost|
Everyone knows Simon is a loner he doesn't need attention, but when it comes to you he wants you all the time.  This particular day he couldn't take it he hadn't seen you in over two weeks and you finally landed from you mission. When he made it back home he could smell the aroma of delicious Jamaican chicken, rice, plantains, and mac and cheese. He dropped his bag and put his arms around you making you jump slightly, "hello to you too Simon" you say stirring the rice in the skillet. After you were done he wouldn't let go, he held onto you the entire time even while you where eating he made sure you where in his lap. When he's around you he can't get close enough. Even in your most intimate moments you're still too far away.

|Konig|
Like usual he's incredibly shy about wanting attention, even when towering over you he tugs at your shirt, taps your shoulder, or wraps his pinko around yours. You find this so endearing as even though he's such a big man he's so gentle and polite, "can we um.. can I kiss you?" He asks bending down to sit in a frog like position. You grab his face and kiss him the hardest you've ever had. And those events lead to you leading him to the bedroom.

|soap|
He has nothing to hide and he's always sort of clingy anyway, but he wanted to be as close as possible when he sees you in his shirt with some shorts and you looking incredibly sleepy. "Come ere" you make your way over to him eyes closed and legs moving lazily, you sit in his lap and immediately he showers you with kisses tickling you. And when he knew you were awake he finally stopped but didn't let go, he put your legs around his waist and carried you all around the house doing what he needed to do.