Body heat

Y/n and Konig where out on a mission, the goal was gathering intel and only engage if absolutely necessary. Currently they where in thirty degree weather at two in the morning, they had found an abandoned building about six miles out from their target mission getting some rest.

They had been at it for four days without any sleep and in this weather it wasn't looking good for them, more importantly y/n. She is visibly tired and freezing and Konig realized this some time ago but when he asked if she was alright she brushed it off trying to focus on the task at hand, now they're resting and he's determined to let her do so.

"Sargent." He puts a hand on her shoulder, she slowly turns her head to face him eyes closed "hmm?" His heart squeezed. Of course he noticed how attractive she was but there's something different about this time, "you need rest your eyes are closed" he whispers afraid she would hear how loud his heart was beating

"mhmm" y/n shakes her head eyes still closed Konig bit his lip under his hood, if she kept acting this cute he might lose focus on their mission and that would put the both of them in danger.
He decided to put aside his anxiety and let his body do what yearned for.

He wrapped his arms around her just under her vest, picking her up and setting her down in his lap. It all happened so fast, when she realized what Konig had done she was too tired to say anything. Besides he was warm and cozy who cares about what position their in.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, resting her head on his chest, then finally wrapped her arms around his vest.

"Hmmmm" she sighed in relief and comfort, he sat there his heart beating irregular. He didn't know what to do with his hands so he just placed one hand on the back of her head and the other on her back.

Soon enough there was quite snoring and calm breathing, and even though his heart rate is through the roof he finds a sense of peace with her here in his lap finally getting the sleep she needed.

There's nothing he would trade for this moment..

I gave up on this and it's been a while since I've posted but I promise there's something better in my drafts😔🙏