Love language

Ghost:
His love language is acts of service. He pays attention to the littlest things you say or do, he'll bring you a drink after your daily run or wash your clothes for you because you haven't had time. He loves to listen to you complain about work and fill him in on the military gossip. And when it's time for you two to sleep he makes sure that your favorite pillow from the bed is positioned exactly how you want it, then curl you up into a ball and squeeze you tight and secure.

Soap:
He is definitely physical touch, he cannot keep his hands off of you. He loves slow dancing in the dark by the fire with his hands at your waist foreheads together. He loves to hug you from behind and kissing behind your ear is a must for him. When you're stressed or anxious he'll set you on his lap and hold you securely, letting you know he's got you and he won't let anything happen to you. Even when he's deep in his sleep he reaches out to you to pull you in, he cannot sleep without your body heat he finds so much comfort in how much heat you produce.

Price:
He is a words of affirmation all the way he loves praising you for the little things and rubs the top of your head. He'll leave sticky notes around the apartment or at your office desk telling you how good you look today or how cute your handwriting is. It makes your heart swell imagining him sneaking the notes onto your desk without anyone noticing. At night he likes to have your face on his chest and to go down a list of things he absolutely loves about you. "I can't get over the way your hips sway God.."

König:
He is an act of service man. He loves to make you breakfast in bed, take you out to lunch, and a fancy dinner date is at least once a week. He'll do all the chores and cooking refusing to let you do anything around the house, especially how hard you work in training. He does any and everything to make your day as easy as possible. On your days off when you give him the princess treatment he feels guilty and the two of you compromise to just stay in bed.