8 - There's no way I'm eating this.

I woke up the next morning and somehow managed to get to school on time. I didn't think too much about last night, it wasn't that big of a deal I guess.

I was taking my books from my locker when Noah Opened his locker, right next to me.

"Hii," He smiled.

"Hey, whatsup," I said, closing my locker and turning to face him, seeing a sort of familiar face behind him.

"Kiara, this is Dylan, Dylan, Kiara," He said, introducing us.

yes.

Dylan.

From last night.

Who I told myself I'd never have to see again.

I smiled, and he smiled back, nodding.

"Where's your sister?" Noah asked.

"Why does it concern you?" Dylan asked.

"I'm just asking," Noah said throwing his hands in the air.

Dylan was uhh...
pretty cute...

mhmmhmgm.

"What's with Ericsson, I haven't seen him since Ryan's Party," Dylan said, as the three of us walked to class.

Noah scoffed, "His dad found his stash of weed apparently." He said.

"Ahh...Happens to the best of us," Dylan said.

It was weird that he went here. Dylan I mean.

"How was your trip?" Noah asked Dylan.

"Same old," He replied. "My mom has a new boyfriend now, hes like this fucking chad. Man spends more than half the day surfing."

"Damn, did you surf too?" Noah asked.

"Nah man, I only went cause I had to," Dylan replied.

We walked into our chemistry class that we had together, and took our seats at the back of class.

"Mr.Flyn," The teacher said, walking into the class. "Your project. You told me you'll give it to me today." He said.

"Yeah, I literally did it, but uh...I left it in my room, I'll bring it to you by lunch," Noah said, giving the teacher a little salute.

"I want it now," Mr.Brock said.

"You want me to go get it?" he asked, in disbelief.

"That is correct," Mr.Brock replied.

"That'll take me like 15 minutes and I wouldn't want to miss out on the class," Noah grinned.

Dylan scoffed. "You done it?" he whispered to Noah tauntingly.

"Haven't started," Noah whispered back, his eyes fixed on Mr.Brock.

"Noah, go to your dorm and get me your project. 10 minutes max, and if you dont back, that will be your 4th round of detention this month...which might I remind you, started a week and a half ago."

"Yes ma'am," He replied. "sir..."

He looked at Dylan with pleading puppy dog eyes, and Dylan sighed. "Middle drawer of my desk, it's below my charger." He said,

"You're my hero," Noah said, putting his hands together, and Dylan chuckled, as Noah walked away.

"How come you don't have to submit yours now?" I asked.

"Oh, I was travelling," he replied. "Got an extension," he smiled.

"But you finished it anyway?" I asked, suprised.