23 - I thought you don't get hung over

I felt a bright flash of orange-yellow light fall onto my face, and tried opening my eyes that felt as though they had been glued shut.

I could feel my heart beating in my throbbing head, as I looked around me taking in the unfamiliar surroundings.

I wracked my brain trying to snap myself back into reality and figure out what the fuck was going on as I saw the muscular back of a tall tan skinned boy be covered as he put on a t-shirt from above his he-

COLE. IT WAS COLE. He was sanding right in front of the door.

What the fuck no way, not again.

No.
No way.

"I told you to fuck off Hendrik," Cole said, his voice low and calm as always.

I then noticed someone else was in the room as well, behind him.

I saw a wet towel thrown around my legs that seemed to have popped out my blanket and pulled them back in.

"I'm leaving," The other voice said with a small laugh, "I'm just asking...you know, bro to bro," He said, "Was she good?" He said.

"gauk gauk" I heard, he did a dick sucking impression I guess.

Oh Jesus fuck what is going on.

"Get. The. Fuck out of my room," Cole said, holding the other guy by the coller, and pushing him out the open door, slamming it behind him.

"You're awake," Cole said enthusiastically, as he walked towards me, "I thought I'd have to call the doctor to get you up," He added.

"What was that about," I asked, concerned.

"Nothing that guys an asshole don't be bothered," he said.

"Nothing happened between us...last night did it?" I asked, my voice audibly worried.

"Noo no no, God No, He knows that too, he's just being a prick. I promise , you're good," Cole said, and I relaxed a little.

I blinked for a second processing everything.

"What's the time?" I asked gorggily.

"3," He said, and my eyes widened, and my head began to pound in my skull again.

"Oh my god," I said, holding throbbing head and shutting my eyes.

"I thought you don't get hung over?" Cole said playfully, taking the towel from the bed and hanging it to dry.

"I don't," I rolled my eyes. "I just coincidentally have a headache today, obviously," I said and he let out a small laugh.

"There's Asprin on the table near you," Cole said, handing me a glass of water.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"What happened last night?" I asked, after a short pause.

"You don't remember anything?" He laughed.

"Not much after you left," I said.

"I'm not sure what you and Noah did, but the two of you came here at around 4am. Plastered. Noah got you here cause Bella was asleep so couldn't unlock her dorm," He said.

"Oh.." I then remembered some of what he was saying. "Right," I said, my voice was almost deeper than his, dammit stupid morning voice.

"Well I'm never drinking again," I smiled, feeling my head still pounding.

He smiled. "That's what they all say," He sighed.

"Who was the guy at the door?" I asked.

"Peter Hendrick," Cole said, packing a few things into his bag.