𝑺𝟑/𝟎𝟐: 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE
WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME?

WHY CAN'T YOU SEEWHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME?

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

(TWO WEEKS LATER)

I gasp at his cold hands under my white button up. "Austin!" My lips crack into a smile I can't hold back, and my eyes sparkle when I look into his.

He gives me no time to breathe and kills me softly. His lips everywhere. The skin of my neck begs on both knees, for more, for his tongue, for his teeth. I'm a sponge, absorbing all of him and none of the world. His lips curl around the pearl necklace he gifted me, kissing me over it, his mouth open and hot.

"You can't-" I whisper in between supressed moans, "pull me in everytime I'm here for check-up."

Austin hums against my jaw and I feel the vibration in the pit of my stomach. The butterflies are having a crowded festival inside of me, getting more drunk with each kiss Austin gives me. On my collar, under my ear, where my jaw and cheek connect, the tip of my nose, my forehead, the outer crease of my left eye, and my lips. Austin hums approvingly when his tongue tastes the strawberry lipbalm coating my quivering lips. "Yes I can." He mumbles into my mouth, "You're my girlfriend."

Girlfriend.

Not friend. Not good friend. Girlfriend.

My arms stretch past his shoulders, tangling my fingers between his dirty blond hair on the back of his head. He pulls me up and closer, his large hands squeezing my waist and forcing my burning body against his. His ice cold hands contradict the rest of him. He's scorching, desperate for my insides. When I securely flatten my chest against his stomach, he brings one hand around my chin. Forcing me to look up, "And I'm your boyfriend." He holds his thumb on my chin and opens my mouth before shoving his tongue deep down my throat.

Our moans are in sync, vibrating in each other's mouth. Our teeth clash at an angle, telling us we're as close to each other as humanly possible. I giggle, and Austin laughs into me. His lips smack with mine, sucking on my tongue, biting my bottom lips, drawing blood, until he's too desperate to function.