One

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n's POV

   My alarm clock went off and I woke up with a groan, who decided that I should be waking up this early in the morning? My mind was still groggy from sleep, but I sprung up as soon as I remembered that it was September first today.

Hogwarts was my favorite place besides home but although the castle grounds was definitely one of my top favorite places, the people were by far not my favorite although I adored my best friend Larrissa. I leaned more towards being an introvert, but I didn't get a say on my personality now did I.

I got up from bed and went to brush my teeth. My whole morning routine was like the most boring and basic thing ever. Unlike those rich, quirky and pick me kids, I don't spend my money on million dollar beauty products. Not to say I'm poor of course, but just not as rich you know? I swear I sounded like a pick me. Though I must admit, now that I looked back on this it sounded very much like I was a pick me.

After I finished washing my face and applying lotion to myself, I went back to my room. Surprised my parents hadn't try to wake me up yet, they know how much of a sound sleeper I am. So glad I woke up when I did because if I miss the train to Hogwarts, I would literally freak. 

I put on my Ravenclaw robes and wore a sweater on top before tucking my robes inside it. Yes it was very uncomfortable but I didn't want to change on the train. I picked up my already packed suitcase and my cat's cage before heading downstairs. I went to the kitchen, put down my suitcase along with Marshmallow's cage, and greeted my parents.

They both waved back at me and I went over to the table to sit down. "So, what's for breakfast dad?" I asked my father. My parents both worked at the ministry of magic, my mother was also a part-time author that wrote muggle books. "Eggs and bacon, the usual." My father replied before setting a plate in front of me. I smiled appreciatively, though I secretly wished for the fluffy pancakes my mother always made.

"Excited for your third year at Hogwarts?" My mother asked me, looking up from her laptop. "Yeah mum, I guess so. I'm kind of nervous right now, but I do miss Larrissa." I replied before quickly finishing my breakfast.

"You have to be careful sweetheart, Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban." My father warned.

"I will dad, don't worry! I mean he's definitely not coming for me, I'm not even that well known." I argued. It's like they still think of me as a baby sometimes, but that was kind of expected. "Dad can you drop me off at Kings Cross now? I don't want to miss the train.

"Relax darling, you won't miss it. You still have some time." Mother said to me. It was comforting to at least know I have a very low chance of missing the train.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

   So here I was at the train station trying not to look suspicious as I sneakily went into platform nine and three quarters. My parents followed shortly behind, without trying to keep a low profile. Like why. What if the muggles see us crossing or something. All of my inner rage was forgotten very quickly when I saw Larrissa in the crowd and ran towards her to tackle her to the ground.

"Hey Lari!" I greeted as I pounced, taking both of us down. I stood up and held my hand to help her up while grinning. "Bet you didn't expect that now did ya?" Larrissa groaned jokingly before replying. "No, of course I did. I'd think you were crazy if I didn't already know you were." Her joke implied that she said it jokingly, but you still smacked her on the shoulder for good measure. It's what all friends do after all, unless it wasn't.