Five

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n's POV

We've got defense against the dark arts today. Me and Larrissa already knew that we were probably going to be facing a boggart, at least that's what Ginny told us.

I carefully placed all of my class textbooks in my leather satchel along with some of Larrissa's books. "Lari, can't you hold all of your books in your bag? I don't wanna have my satchel broken."

"Can't, my bag's already full. C'mon we gotta get moving to breakfast." Larrissa responded before begining to drag me towards the door. I quickly closed my satchel and followed her.

"Larrissa chill, it's not like we're gonna be late. Remember, I woke up extra early today for some reason." I told her.

We walked down the halls together. Luna, Cho, and Marietta already left, if I had to blame someone, it would be Larrissa. If she hadn't taken so long to get ready this morning, I wouldn't of needed to be dragged along by her.

Upon entering the great hall, Larrissa left me to go talk to Pansy Parkinson. I rolled my eyes at the fact that I waited for her and she's not sitting at the Ravenclaw table.

I went over and sat beside my friends. "Hey guys." I greeted before filling up my plate with fruits. I prefer fruit to any other breakfast food actually, you might hate me for that.

"Y/n! Good morning!" Luna replied with a smile. Cho and Marietta also each said their greetings.

"Honestly Larrissa was so slow today I don't blame you guys for leaving us. Also after I waited for thirty minutes, she had the audacity to drag me." I complained to them. "Still can't hate her though."

"Don't you have friends in other houses as well though? You could talk to them. Although we're more than content that you decide to sit with us."

"Hm, well I guess I could chat with Ginny..." I began. "But, food first always. I don't want to be hungry during class."

Marietta nodded in agreement while I just ate to my heart's content. "Is it just me or does breakfast taste better today?" I asked them out of confusion.

"It's probably just you. Breakfast is always good." Cho replied after swallowing her food.

"Oh well. Anyways, I'm done with breakfast. I'm going to try to talk to Ginny, bye guys." I told them before heading towards the Gryffindor table.

Gryffindor would be my third option if I had to choose between all of the houses. Like no hate to them, but the house is kind of generic. Okay maybe I'm only saying that because the chosen one is in that house. I won't stand for Gryffindor slander though.

"Hey Ginny!" I greeted the ginger haired girl to which she waved back and scooted over so I can sit down beside her.

"How are you Y/n?" Ginny asked as I picked up a slice of watermelon from the table and ate it.

"I'm good, Harry alright? He fell from a pretty great height, I'm surprised he didn't break his bones." I responded. It honestly sounded more terrible than what I had wanted to say, but hopefully Ginny didn't mind.

"Yeah, he's well. You visited right? I'm surprised considering you're a Ravenclaw and all." The redheaded girl said.

"Honestly I was going to chicken out last second since I didn't know how it was going to be, but it was okay in the end I guess. Still kind of mad at Larrissa for trying to mother me though." I said.

Ginny nodded before eating something. "My brothers may not be very overprotective, but Fred and George's pranks get so out of hand at times. They planted a stink bomb in my room one summer!"

"That honestly sucks. I swear once Jax transfers, he's going to be great friends with your brothers. I would beware even if he doesn't get sorted to Gryffindor." I tell her with a sigh of annoyance.

The eyes of the red headed girl widened in surprise. "You have a brother? Well then he's probably the worst if you don't even mention him."

"I mean, the only person who even knew I had a brother was Larrissa. Though I guess you also know now, which isn't that bad." Y/n responded with a shrug.

Ginny nodded and went back to eating while I quietly observed the Gryffindors near me. I know most of their names I'm pretty sure. Over there sitting together are Neville, Seamus, and Dean. Of course there's the golden trio sitting side by side.

"How is the Gryffindor house? I've never really thought about other houses, but like, you know. I'm kind of curious." I asked Ginny.

"Everyone's pretty nice most if the time. Cormac is a pretty big jerk at sometimes though." Ginny replied with a shrug. "There's always some kind of drama floating around though.

I nodded along. "I know right? I feel like there's something new that I'm missing everyday. Although I just ask Larrissa, the usual." I told her.

Ginny smiled before going back to her food and I just sat there silently. Did I say anything wrong? Hopefully not. Turning around, I found That Larrissa has went back to the Ravenclaw table, so I bid Ginny farewell and went over to her.

"Hey, how dare you leave me!" I said, nudging her playfully. Larrissa just laughed before patting my shoulders.

"Relax Y/n, not like anyone could replace you even if they tried to." She told me with a grin. "You are my bestest friend after all."

"You better not replace me." I joked before sitting down to eat some more food. There is never enough food for me, I will always need more food.

Once I had finished. Larrissa dragged me to our class together. Better get a head start so we can pick the best place to sit at. We're late lots of the time because of Larrissa anyways, so this would be a nice change of schedule for once.

A/N - I mean, I'm not back but here's another chapter because I had a sudden burst of motivation LOL