Four

A/N - I'M SO SORRY MY FRIENDS- VACATION HAS MADE ME SO TIRED :,)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third Person POV

   Y/n sat on the stands for the first ever quidditch match of the school year. If you didn't know already, she was chosen as a chaser.

Larrissa sat beside her and studied the quidditch players. "Y/n, you should probably pay more attention. Both of the teams are going to be Ravenclaw's opponent soon." Larrissa told her.

"Yeah, I'm very nervous. Gryffindor is overpowered because they have Harry Potter. I hope Cho will be able to get the snitch before he does." Y/n replied, her attention now turned to the game.

The first bit were just the seekers looking for the snitch. As the game continued, Y/n had to open her umbrella and cast a drying spell over her and Larrissa.

Gryffindor was fifty points in the lead and it seemed that they were going to win. Well, since they had the chosen one it wasn't a surprise.

That was before the dementors though. Both Cedric and Harry were flying so high that Y/n had to squint to see what they were doing. Quite suddenly there were dark figures that also flew into the sky. Then the Gryffindor seeker fell off of his broom.

It all happened in a flash really Y/n couldn't really tell what had happened. She was afraid if she tilted her head forwards any closer that her head was going to be drenched. She couldn't even move the umbrella because Larrissa was also under it.

Almost everyone stopped playing after the fall, she couldn't blame them. Her own face had on a shocked expression. That's just depressing, the tragedy Harry has to face every year.

Y/n took off to her dorms right after the match. Hufflepuff had won, it was pretty obvious that they would especially after the Gryffindor seeker fell off of his broom. Cedric was being nice like his prefect self though, because he tried to call a rematch. Y/n would've probably agreed, who wouldn't be scared of dementors?

The girl with h/c hair went back to the Ravenclaw common room with Larrissa by her side. "Should we visit the Gryffindor seeker? That would be a nice thing to do right?" She asked, turning to her friend.

"Possibly. Although we aren't even remotely acquainted with him, how would be explain our visit." Larrissa responded with the usual logic she always had.

"Eh, I guess just throw me under the bus and say I suggested it? I quite literally have no shame nor embarrassment. Well even if I did, I'm a great actresses and nobody would be able to tell." Y/n replied proudly.

"I guess so then. We could do that." Larrissa said reluctantly. Y/n could tell it from her voice. "But we should change first right, we are both still wet even with the umbrella and drying spell."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

   "Larrissa, do we really have to do this?" Y/n asked as she was dragged across the hallway towards Madam Pomfrey's office.

"Yes Y/n, don't forget you're the one who suggested it. Now shut up and learn the word commitment." Larrissa replied, her grip never softened one bit.

"But you're not my mom, why are you doing this to me Lari." Y/n whined. She sighed after a few moments realizing that Larrissa won't give in at all. "Fine you win." The h/c haired girl pouted grumpily.

The two reached the nurse's office and opened the doors, unsurprised to see Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger sitting there beside Harry Potter. The whole Gryffindor quidditch team was there as well. Y/n just stared, she's  never even thought it through before suggesting the visit to Larrissa.

"What brings you here?" Madam Pomfrey asked as she strolled towards us. Y/n took a step back and stared at Larrissa in hopes that she would answer for her.

"Y/n suggested we pay a visit to Harry, she's just nice like that." Larrissa replied. Y/n gave the light haired girl a glare, way to throw her under the bus like that. Not cool, not cool. Although she did say that she could.

"Okay, but don't take too long, the boy needs to rest." Madam Pomfrey responded. Larrissa lead the way while Y/n gave a slight bow of respect before following after Larrissa.

"Hello?" Ron said with a confused expression as the two neared. Y/n just stared, what should she say? Larrissa on the other hand didn't even seem like she cared much.

"Hey Larrissa." Hermione greeted. "Oh and Y/n right? You two are Ginny's friends if I remember correctly?"

Y/n nodded, well since they now knew her name it's much easier. "Yeah, uhm we're friends with Ginny." Oh come on, why the heck is she so nervous talking to people.

"Y/n suggested we check on Harry because she's just nice like that." Larrissa explained. "Anyways, hello. I believe we sat in the same train compartment on the way to Hogwarts."

The blonde haired girl held out her hand for one of them to shake and Hermione shook it. "That's nice."

The Gryffindor quidditch team didn't really even notice the two girls standing beside the bed. They were too busy whispering. Y/n caught a few words coming out of their mouths but that was all.

Just then, the eyes of the bespectacled boy snapped open. Y/n was surprised, but everyone standing beside Harry's bed was also surprised. Larrissa just stood there like her job was done and it was not her problem anymore.

"Harry! How're you feeling?" Fred Weasley asked. Or maybe it might've been George, but Y/n couldn't really tell them apart. Not that she'd probably ever need to anyways.

"What happened?" Harry said, suddenly sitting up. It was so sudden that Y/n literally jumped back and tripped over her own foot. Thankfully Larrissa was there to catch her.

"Oh my gosh you are a life saver Lari, I will not be able to stress it anymore than I already do." Y/n whispered to Larrissa, which caused her to stop focusing on the conversation that went on beside her.

"Oh I know. Thank me later." Larrissa whispered back before she turned her attention to the conversation.

"-Never missed the snitch before." Someone said. Y/n didn't really trace the voice to find who said that because she was still trying to figure out what they were talking about. She knew it was something relating to the quidditch match, that part was fairly obvious to her.

"Uhm should we just like leave? I feel awkward being here." Y/n suggested to Larrissa, backing away very slowly towards the door.

"Yeah sure. Honestly I agree with you, but then again it would feel awkward even if they did acknowledge us in the slighest." Larrissa replied.

So that's why Y/n left without even being able to know if Harry was alright, but she didn't really care all that much anymore. If he could reply to people's questions, he should be healthy enough.

A/N - What'd you know? I finally finished it. Sorry about the short chapter this time.