SMUT • "In Charge"

Pairing: rafe cameron x fem!reader

Summary: rafe doesn't like the way you talked to him in front of his friends so he decides to teach you some manners.

Warning: domination, fingering, forcible submission, degrading, begging, etc.

You hangout with Rafe and his friends whenever you were free. His friends were your friends considering that's how you and rafe were friends before you were lovers.

Today you were free and joined Rafe, Topper, and Kelce out by the golf course. "Y/n?"

You shot topper a smile grabbing a club. "Needed this huh?" He shook his head taking the club off your hands. "Rafe needs you over by the hole." You gave a nod walking beside him.

The hole was only a few feet away but standing under the blazing sun watching three boys hit balls wasn't your favorite activity. "Hey baby." You spoke.

Rafe turned around putting his club down by his feet. "Y/n why did you come out here with us if you were just going to stand by the golf cart?" Kelce laughed shooting his ball far out.

You shook your head rolling your eyes. "I missed you." Rafe wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close. You smiled looking into his eyes. "Why did want me over here Rafe?"

The tall blonde bent down pulling you tighter into him. He rested his lips against your ear breathing ever so lightly before giving you a small kiss on your cheek.

"Is it bad that I just want you close?" He whispers in you ear. You didn't need to see his lips to know that he had a large smirk across them. Rafe was so hot and he just knew what to do to make you want him.

"Hey lovebirds you playing with us or what?" Topper asked smiling. Rafe stood back up to his height giving a eye roll at the boys voice. "Yeah yeah whatever topper."

You smiled lightly pushing Rafe away. "Yeah lover. You gonna keep playing with your friends or me?"

Rafe's eyes darkened by your comment as he stared down at you. He didn't need to speak to let you know you were on thin ice. The boys laughed in the background but that didn't make him turn.

"Rafe are you playing or what?" Kelce asked finally. Rafe turned towards the two boys his eye unchanged. "I don't know boys I might be done.." He spoke so calmly but you knew it was an act. Rafe was never calm.. he was upset and you knew it.

You took a step back and smiled towards the three. "No no it's okay I'll go back to the cart and Rafe can stay here with you guys and continue to play." You spoke with a uneven smile trying to give Rafe the okay.

Rafe turned back slowly shooting to a look before grabbing his clubs. "Nah boys I have business to handle." Topper shook his head turning to Kelce speaking low.

"Alright we'll see you around." Topper spoke rolling his eyes at his easily angered friend. Rafe turned to you holding the few clubs he brought with him.

You two walked back to the cart as he angrily shoved his clubs in his bag. He was silent when he reached the drivers seat but you heard him hum angrily to himself.

You crossed your legs holding your hands in between them the anxiety building inside you. "Did you enjoy the course?" You asked quietly trying to change what he was thinking about.

He drove as fast as he could in the tiny cart not speaking a word before he reached his house. He didn't bother grabbing his clubs, he barely even parked before he grabbed your arm pulling you out of the cart.

Your emotions built up inside your chest as he opened his front door. "I think you've forgotten who makes the decisions for who here." Rafe's voice was low as he dragged you inside.

"Your hurting me Rafe." His grip around your arm tightened as he walked up the stairs. He didn't respond until he opened his bedroom door throwing you onto the bed.

"Clothes. off."

You looked around sitting up on his bed your legs dangling off the side you heart in your throat. "Rafe I didn't mean to-"

"Take off your fucking clothes y/n."

His voice was firm and heavy as he shut and locked the door, turning towards you after. His eyes were dark with a mix of anger and lust and while it excited you.. you never knew what he was going to do.

You slowly started to take off the short dress you wore being left only in your bra as Rafe never liked you wearing underwear. "Please just."

Rafe came close to you pulling you hair down causing you to lift your head. "You think you can speak for me Y/n? You think I need you too?"

Rafe looked deep into your eyes making the hair on the back of your neck stand. He bent down pulling your hair tighter pulling you close to him. "Look at you taking orders from me so easily. I'm the one in charge here."

He stared down deep into your eyes. "Take off you bra and spread your legs."

You nodded unclipping your bra shaking. Rafe looked down at your chest letting go of you hair and pushing you down on the bed.

"Open."

You closed your eyes you body not listening to your brain. You wanted this. You needed this but your body just was not listening.

"Y/n I won't ask again.."

"R-rafe I can't.."

Rafe barely lets you finish before forcing your legs open. "Look at you.." He slapped your clit making you jump with a whine. "You're wet for me aren't you?"

You quickly nodded lifting your head off the bed looking down at him. He slapped your clit again holding your legs down with his arms. "Use your words."

"Y-yes!"

Without warning he pushed a finger in you making you moan. He didn't rub you clit and prepare you because he was angry. You didn't deserve to be prepared for anything in his eyes and that made your mind run.

Rafe didn't start fingering you slow and wasn't going to slow down. "Raf- I." You moaned loud from pleasure.

"Is that what you should be calling me?" He added another finger inside you reaching your spot with every pushed. You leaned your head back your throat filled with moans. "Im not going to repeat myself brat. Respond."

"No! Its not! Im sorry!"

Rafe started to smirk slowing down his pace as he watched your body thrash from the pain or pleasure. "Whats my name baby?" Rafe asked curling his fingers inside you.

"Daddy- Daddy! Im gonn-"

"No you won't."

"You didn't even ask. You just told. Your manners y/n are going to get you in trouble."

You closed you lips shut trying not to squirm under his touch but nothing worked. Your stomach began to twist as you let out a loud moan.

"Daddy can I please cum!" You begged loudly dragging out your words. You were at your climax and it felt so good, all you needed was to hear him say that sweet word 'yes'.

"Im sorry baby girl.." He sounded apologetic stopping his movements. "You're not gonna get to cum today." You lifted your head your legs weak. "But I was good!"

Rafe shock his head. "Not good enough." His voice was firm and you knew he wasn't going to budge. Without a word you lifted yourself off the bed heading towards Rafe's bathroom.

"Y/n."

Rafe gripped your wrist pulling you into his chest. His heart was slow and he was calm once again. "You know I love you.." you stared at the bed to your right sighing.

"I love too Rafe.."

Words: 1343

A/N

this was my first ever smut so it's bad but if you want an one-shot or smut DM me or comment.