SMUT • "Good Times"

Pairing: topher thornton x fem!reader

Summary: topper notices you during midsummers and let's you know what's on his mind

Warning: sexual tension, drinking, dirty talk, etc.

"Midsummers huh?"

You turned a look to the left watching as a tall blonde made his way over. You took a sip of your cocktail ignoring his company.

"Y/n wasn't it?"

"Yeah that's me. Topper?"

He gave a nod stuffing his free hand in his pocket. "Sarah told you about me huh?" You shook your head. "No actually Wheezie did." You gave a fake smile turning back to the crowd.

You felt the buzz starting to hit as you took another sip. "I think Sarah prefers to ignore your existence." You gave a smile looking back at Topper.

Topper gave a smile looking between your eyes and lips. "You really are a Cameron." You raised your eyebrows and laughed. "What do you want Topper?"

"You."

You rolled your eyes looking back to the crowd. "I just met you." You felt a hand wrap around your waist. "It's called lust y/n.." Topper whispered.

You turned your back inches away from his chest. "Sorry to disappoint but i'm not like that Mr. Thornton." You gave a smile looking at his lips your heart racing.

"Why did you move here y/n?"

"School."

Topper blinked slowly dropping his hand to your ass taking a sip from his drink. "Oh so you weren't sneaking off to parties and missing school?"

You jokingly shook your head the alcohol clouding your mind as you closed the distance between the two of you. "I had a night life.."

"Yeah that's not what i heard.." Topper bent down dropping a kiss on your lips. His lips were soft but the passion you felt electrocuted your heart.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Topper lifted his head looking down into your eyes. "Fucking leave us alone Sarah." Topper mumbled his lips dropping his smirk. "Y/n are you seriously kissing my ex?"

You sighed looking towards the blonde. "He's hot." Sarah scuffed her arms folded. "Topper I swear to god if you get y/n in bed i'm gonna-"

"Do what exactly?"

John B came up behind Sarah taking her drink out of her hands. "Alright no more drinking for you. Y/n- slow down with the alcohol." You rolled your eyes at the brunettes words.

"John B i was-" John B turned Sarah around trying to stop her from talking. "Y/n." You looked over at John B before he walked away. "Protection." He said with a wink.

You have a laugh looking back towards Topper. You bit your lip you hands at your waist. "I want you." Topper smiled placing his hands on your waist.

"You want me baby?"

You gave a nod taking his hand with a smirk. "Follow me.." Your words were slurred but you only had a few drinks and he was so hot. You were conscious and knew what you wanted.